1. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 18:02
    A lot of you won't remember us, but there are a number of Lifer's here who will.

For those, I give you the announcement that Moldy Crow and Wucky3 are now a major thing.

We met here, something like 12 years ago. Were clan mates, friends, and carried on long past our departure from the site. She was always there for me in difficult times offering a sympathetic ear. During my recent break up and divorce, all the cards were finally laid on table about us each having an unspoken crush on each other these many years.

So let the champagne (or cheap beer, whichever) flow!!!

(Suck it, haters!)
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 18:16
    Congratulations sir. 😉
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 18:30
    Originally posted by Moldy Crow
    A lot of you won't remember us, but there are a number of Lifer's here who will.

For those, I give you the announcement that Moldy Crow and Wucky3 are now a major thing.

We met here, something like 12 years ago. Were clan mates, friends, and carried on long past our departure from the site. She was always there for me in difficult times offering a ...[text shortened]... ese many years.

(Suck it, haters!)
    RHP rules the romance.
    Congratulations.

PM'd you re the other thing.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 18:45

We met here, something like 12 years ago. Were clan mates, friends, and carried on long past our departure from the site. She was always there for me in difficult times offering a ...[text shortened]... ese many years.

(Suck it, haters!)
    Have you met in person (or have plans to)?
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 19:141 edit

(Suck it, haters!)
    Congrats but exactly what is "a major thing"? Something to do with the military?

Edit: Beer please and not American please.
  6. Gothenburg
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 19:271 edit
    Champagne please! Can't think of a better occasion.
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 20:13

(Suck it, haters!)
    I do remember. You wer a major figure in the GF..

Congratulations!

Champagne in Germany on me 😉
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 21:09

(Suck it, haters!)
    Good riddance!
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 23:01
    I always thought you were a flaming homosexual.

Is she accepting?
  10. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 23:25

(Suck it, haters!)
    Moldy Crow? Never heard of him 😉
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 23:51

(Suck it, haters!)
    Well, look what the cat dragged in. 🙂

Nice. I'm glad for the both of you.

Wucky3 was one of the nicest people I ever came into contact with on RHP.

I didn't have a lot of contact with you, but I do remember you from early, early on in my time here. I'm glad you two are happy. Everyone deserves nothing less.

I think it's great that you close the circle by coming on here and letting us know about this.

Congrats! *raises a glass in salute*
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 23:58
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Well, look what the cat dragged in. 🙂

Nice. I'm glad for the both of you.

Wucky3 was one of the nicest people I ever came into contact with on RHP.

I didn't have a lot of contact with you, but I do remember you from early, early on in my time here. I'm glad you two are happy. Everyone deserves nothing less.

I think it's great that you close ...[text shortened]... y coming on here and letting us know about this.

Congrats! *raises a glass in salute*
    I second that sentiment!
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 02:47

(Suck it, haters!)
    It appears that 'it' is already being sucked 😕
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 02:50
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I do remember. You wer a major figure in the GF..

Congratulations!

Champagne in Germany on me 😉
    I'll have a weat beer instead. Champagne in Germany... never heard anything so ridiculous 😉
  15. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 03:25
    Congratulations to the both of you!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree