14 Feb '14 21:33
    Anyone want to buy some?
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    14 Feb '14 21:35
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Anyone want to buy some?
    I'd first like to see a prospectus please.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Feb '14 06:16
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I'd first like to see a prospectus please.
    I've got lumps of it round the back...
  4. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    15 Feb '14 09:29

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. In the ****
    Moves
    15 Feb '14 11:10
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Anyone want to buy some?
    Geez, you're just a couple of days too late. I,ve sent all my savings to my new friend in Nigeria. The guaranteed returns are almost unbelievable!
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Feb '14 13:06
    Originally posted by Rene-Claude
    Geez, you're just a couple of days too late. I,ve sent all my savings to my new friend in Nigeria. The guaranteed returns are almost unbelievable!
    You could borrow money from the bank based on a portion of your return on investment from Nigeria. It's a no-brainer man/woman.
  7. In the ****
    Moves
    15 Feb '14 13:36
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    You could borrow money from the bank based on a portion of your return on investment from Nigeria. It's a no-brainer man/woman.
    I hadn't thought of that (finance is not one of my strengths). As soon as the documents arrive from Nigeria I'll get down to the bank.
    I think I'll buy drewnogal a new car!
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Feb '14 13:45
    Originally posted by Rene-Claude
    I hadn't thought of that (finance is not one of my strengths). As soon as the documents arrive from Nigeria I'll get down to the bank.
    I think I'll buy drewnogal a new car!
    I'd hold off on buying her a car as she appears to have "broken the/her bank" to finance the repairs. Wait till it, the breakdown, happens again. In the meantime whatever amount you were willing to spend on the puchase invest in, maybe a Canadian diamond mine, till the need arises. Or better yet send the amount over to Nigeria and get an even better return.
    Just trying to be helpful.
    I think I missed my calling. I may just become a financial adviser. I saw something in a magazine where I could, for a relatively small monetary investment, aquire a degree in whatever my heart desires from an accredited mailorder University. One that I remember was Starvard which I think is in Massachusetts and rather prestigious.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree