RHP Stocks................

RHP Stocks................

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
29 Jun 04

I will sell my current stock and buy as much GAWI as I can (if someone is willing to sell some they own) at current prices.

N
Cannabist

's-Gravenhage

Moves
30 Jun 04

Originally posted by Paulie
I`d like to make a proposal to all members of RHP15.

Providing phlabby takes paypal. It would be a nice gesture to all chip in for RHP 500.com, as there seems to be an ever increasing membership. What do you all think ?
Sure ... count me in for a donation of the bucks ...

TSP
HIT THE LIGHTS

Moves
30 Jun 04

I chip in as well and hope all other will do the same (that way it won't be a too much I hope)...

Thanks Phla for some really great work

Boris

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
30 Jun 04

First off, I want to thank Paulie for such a kind offer, and all of you users that chimed in! Yes, this costs me time and money to do.... but lets not forget I enjoy it!

With luck, someday I can get this automated and have many users playing... but I don't see that happening any time too soon!

I've read about paypal, and it seems it might not be a good service! Paypal warning, and no pay pal pages tell of nightmares consumers have had. The TOS at Paypal states something like "if you have a problem, too bad"!

I can take credit cards or checks, if you are wanting to send me some cash to help 'ease the bills' I pay to keep the site up.

PM me if you are interested in sending some cash for RHP15. You will be able to Fax or phone me, and the charge would show up as Rhode Island Wiring Svc, INC. That is about all the info I would want to post here!

Never send card info in the emails, as you may well know!

Plans for RHP500.com!

First off, the name change is not a priority... getting it automated is! I've got a big geek friend who I might get to help. I would want to offer him cash, rather then make him a partner. I will update you on that! I just got off the phone, and he sounds very interested considering he's a Stocks Hound in real life.

So, things are getting closer to 500 members as I type, I hope! I've also PM'd Russ to get the XML for my guy......

I'm very excited to have the web page expand, new users and new companies! I think I would plan that new members would pay about 9 bucks a year for "full service" and anyone could join for free but not have extra features like we get here at Red Hot Pawn. You guys would be full features for free for life with any donation you can afford!

Not sure what to say else, yet….. You keep me posted, I’ll keep you posted about the automation and future of RHP15.com (or rhp500.com depending!)

P-

P

Moves
30 Jun 04

Originally posted by Phlabibit
First off, I want to thank Paulie for such a kind offer, and all of you users that chimed in! Yes, this costs me time and money to do.... but lets not forget I enjoy it!

With luck, someday I can get this automated and have many users playing... but I don't see that happening any time too soon!

I've read about paypal, and it seems it might not be ...[text shortened]... you posted about the automation and future of RHP15.com (or rhp500.com depending!)

P-

Great stuff sir πŸ˜‰

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
30 Jun 04

Paulie has talked me into setting up Paypal... so stay tuned!

P-

P

Moves
30 Jun 04

All systems go on the donation front guys. Big thanks to phlabby for making this happen. www.rhp15.com and scroll down.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
01 Jul 04

Originally posted by Paulie
All systems go on the donation front guys. Big thanks to phlabby for making this happen. www.rhp15.com and scroll down.
Yeah it is!

I sent some info today to my guy, Guy... my computer guy. I also got some info from Russ! So I'll have more news, and an update for us.

So, that's about all so far! Look for an update, and I have not forgot the trades made so far.

Cyas all!

P-

N
Cannabist

's-Gravenhage

Moves
01 Jul 04

I am getting more excited about this by the day ... and look at the NICO stocks. They rise and fall like real stock πŸ˜€

Knock, Knock...?

Edinburgh, Scotland

Moves
01 Jul 04

Hey, new to the shares.

Can I join at 12.53 ( have been rated at 1456 for a while) so prety good.

If so DJ's Ltd. would be good

Thanks

David

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
01 Jul 04

Jacko is in... I guess I'm in a good mood. New Company.... #21!

HADE AND GAWI are killing me! Agggggggg! Bad enough my Sox can't win to save their own life!

Ok!

www.rhp15.com is ready for today's Trades!

P-

P

Moves
01 Jul 04

Sell PIPO
Buy DJLD

Please

Happy Snappies Clan!

Everglades

Moves
01 Jul 04

Sell 10 x ROTR Please.

Crocster 😏😏😏

D

Brisbane, Australia

Moves
01 Jul 04

This is waaaaaaay screwey.

n

Spokane, WA

Moves
02 Jul 04

Wow, look at the developments! Very cool stuff.

Give me 10 HADE please!

ncrosbyπŸ™‚