General Forum

General Forum

  1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526170
    09 Feb '13 13:322 edits
    we had some like this:

    Thread 51241

    This one is a bit nostalic...

    another one:

    Thread 110232

    this one has succesfully been retrieved:

    Thread 25232
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322217
    09 Feb '13 15:28
    It's sad that we can't do that any more. Perhaps we could do a new one, then appoint a minder for the task of bumping the thread every 59 days ...
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    15 Mar '13 04:04
    "RHP time capsules"

    Definitely a Candidate: Thread 151535
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526170
    13 May '13 10:42
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    It's sad that we can't do that any more. Perhaps we could do a new one, then appoint a minder for the task of bumping the thread every 59 days ...
    The new colour coding scheme makes it easy to find threads shortly before expiration. Thank you Russ.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97143
    13 May '13 12:20
    1)A copy of the Toronto Sun dated May 13th, 2013 (especially for the Sunshine girl)
    2)One of Canada's new, plastic, 5 dollar bills
    3)A Big Mac (it'll last forever and still be edible)
    4)
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    13 May '13 14:41
    Originally posted by Ponderable

    we had some like this:

    Thread 51241

    This one is a bit nostalic...

    another one:

    Thread 110232

    this one has succesfully been retrieved:

    Thread 25232
    Popular Red Hot Pawn Member/Active Poster:

    Last Moved March 19, 2013 (55 Days);
    Last Forum Post: January 14, 2013 (119 Days):
    "Male Superiority" / General Forum;
    RHP Profile: Unchanged;
    Status: Unknown.

    User 36255
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    13 May '13 14:47
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Popular Red Hot Pawn Member/Active Poster:

    Last Moved March 19, 2013 (55 Days);
    Last Forum Post: January 14, 2013 (119 Days):
    "Male Superiority" / General Forum;
    RHP Profile: Unchanged;
    Status: Unknown.

    User 36255[/b]
    Separation anxiety?
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    13 May '13 14:53
    Originally posted by HandyAndy

    Separation anxiety?
    Hardly, Andy. As a few of his friends already know,
    I miss the guy's competitive banter and unique slang
    and music and sense of humor. Hope he's okay.
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526170
    12 Jul '13 08:37
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    It's sad that we can't do that any more. Perhaps we could do a new one, then appoint a minder for the task of bumping the thread every 59 days ...
    who could that be??
  10. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322217
    12 Jul '13 09:43
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    who could that be??
    I did have someone in mind when I said that. 😀
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    12 Jul '13 11:451 edit
    I'll volunteer.
  12. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    14 Jul '13 07:43
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Hardly, Andy. As a few of his friends already know,
    I miss the guy's competitive banter and unique slang
    and music and sense of humor. Hope he's okay.
    A bring back the phlabix thread would be more interesting and more useful than your "how many people here like enough to join my club if I started one"...
  13. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526170
    14 Aug '13 10:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    A bring back the phlabix thread would be more interesting and more useful than your "how many people here like enough to join my club if I started one"...
    This has been done without any response...
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    14 Aug '13 11:26
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    This has been done without any response...
    [threadid]?[/threadid]
  15. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526170
    14 Aug '13 11:36
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Thread 154288
Back to Top