1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 May '18 15:27
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    I haven't played a game on here in years. I just come back for the laughs.

I'm an Engineer, there's not much I can't do quite honestly. I am supremely confident that the shallow pool you call a mind holds nothing of any use. You electrical dorkwads are a dime a dozen. When I need electrical contractors I go and pick up Mexican day workers from be ...[text shortened]... d the Hone Depot. Your Mom is usually back there giving out handjobs so it's a two for one deal.
    Real funny.
    His mom doesn't have hands.

Or, even hand.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 May '18 16:14
    I haven't played a game on here in years. I just come back for the laughs.

I'm an Engineer, there's not much I can't do quite honestly. I am supremely confident that the shallow pool you call a mind holds nothing of any use. You electrical dorkwads are a dime a dozen. When I need electrical contractors I go and pick up Mexican day workers from be ...[text shortened]... d the Hone Depot. Your Mom is usually back there giving out handjobs so it's a two for one deal.
    Electrical dorkwords. The fact you haven't played in years doesn't change the fact you are a putz on a chessboard.
    I have been places, seen things you never will. Do you really understand the physics of ion implanters? Do you even know what it is? You think I am some kind of electrician, capable of only tie wrapping wires together? You don't know anything about me or my life or what I do so you are just stabbing in the dark as usual. I TAUGHT ion implanter theory and practice, as a contractor in Intel in Jerusalem, Varian payed for 3 kids of mine to go to school there, paid for our flat, one of the very few places in Israel with a swimming pool BTW so before you make assumptions try learning a bit about your adversary before you spout off you usual like of boolshyte. Do you even know what Varian is?
    What is your supposed engineering field?
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 May '18 16:27
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Electrical dorkwords. The fact you haven't played in years doesn't change the fact you are a putz on a chessboard.
    I have been places, seen things you never will. Do you really understand the physics of ion implanters? Do you even know what it is? You think I am some kind of electrician, capable of only tie wrapping wires together? You don't know anythi ...[text shortened]... l like of boolshyte. Do you even know what Varian is?
    What is your supposed engineering field?
    Hahaha! You schmuck. Nobody cares who you are, what you've taught, or what you do. You're not my adversary, I give less thought to you than a would to a dog turd in need of removal from my boot with a stick. I'm a genius, a vagabond, a sadist, and I drive at excessive speeds without a seat belt. Your skid mark life interests me not at all.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 May '18 17:101 edit
    Hahaha! You schmuck. Nobody cares who you are, what you've taught, or what you do. You're not my adversary, I give less thought to you than a would to a dog turd in need of removal from my boot with a stick. I'm a genius, a vagabond, a sadist, and I drive at excessive speeds without a seat belt. Your skid mark life interests me not at all.
    So genius, why don't you tell me of your patents and why you are bottom feeding here on an obscure chess site rather than making speeches at the Prometheus society meetings?

There is the Sonhouse law: Anyone calling him or herself a genius is in fact not a genius but in fact only a braggart.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 May '18 17:47
    So genius, why don't you tell me of your patents and why you are bottom feeding here on an obscure chess site rather than making speeches at the Prometheus society meetings?

There is the Sonhouse law: Anyone calling him or herself a genius is in fact not a genius but in fact only a braggart.
    That's genius.

Wait a tic...
    You fell into your own trap!?
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 May '18 18:42

Patents are for homos. My glory is in the moment. Modifying products to get around product law is especially rewarding. “But, but, my patent?!” Is music to my ears. I’m certainly a braggart when you’re so damn good you should make sure everybody knows it.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 May '18 13:46
    Patents are for homos. My glory is in the moment. Modifying products to get around product law is especially rewarding. “But, but, my patent?!” Is music to my ears. I’m certainly a braggart when you’re so damn good you should make sure everybody knows it.
    I don't have to. RHP Genpop already knows what you are. A troll is what you are in fact. You know good and well you suck at chess so you go to plan B, cutting people down so your bruised ego can get a boost.
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    14 May '18 14:15
    I don't have to. RHP Genpop already knows what you are. A troll is what you are in fact. You know good and well you suck at chess so you go to plan B, cutting people down so your bruised ego can get a boost.
    I just need you to acknowledge how dumb you are. This will make me happy.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    14 May '18 15:58
    I just need you to acknowledge how dumb you are. This will make me happy.
    Does it have to be him?
    I can acknowledge how dumb he is, if that helps a little.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 May '18 17:022 edits
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    That's genius.

Wait a tic...
    You fell into your own trap!?
    I NEVER made claims to be a genius. ONLY talented at what I do, nothing more. You on the other hand have already written you have a civilization changing mind, so powerful we should all bow down to your undoubted genius.

And handless makes about the same claim so who are you trying to bullshyte?
    It's already clear he can't write a decent limerick. Besides the Sonhouse stuff, the limerick itself wouldn't pass 8th grade English class.
    I made up one far better when I was freshman in HS, age 14. And it was not pejorative. If you don't know that word feel free to gargle it.
    Try finding ANYTHING I wrote with anything like that BS claim of yours. If you don't remember, too bad, it is in the permanent record here, if you don't then take your ritalin or whatever meds you take for your oncoming Alzheimers and dimentia meds which you no doubt will need soon.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    14 May '18 17:53
    I NEVER made claims to be a genius. ONLY talented at what I do, nothing more. You on the other hand have already written you have a civilization changing mind, so powerful we should all bow down to your undoubted genius.

And handless makes about the same claim so who are you trying to bullshyte?
    It's already clear he can't write a decent limerick. Bes ...[text shortened]... meds you take for your oncoming Alzheimers and dimentia meds which you no doubt will need soon.
    'Ricks or it didn't happen.
    Cough up your premier limerick or STFU.

And only you would complain about "pejorative" when you're actually just bristling to see anonymous strangers laughing at your boyhood.
    Grow up, bruh.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 May '18 13:32
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    'Ricks or it didn't happen.
    Cough up your premier limerick or STFU.

And only you would complain about "pejorative" when you're actually just bristling to see anonymous strangers laughing at your boyhood.
    Grow up, bruh.
    It would matter little what I said or say about my life, you will turn it into a pejorative. As suits a real troll.
    The fact you refuse to even acknowledge the argument about turning left or right continuously proves your Flat Earth stance is a religion not needing refutation.
    That's all I claim.
    The funny part is you and your lover hand deciding anything I say is a lie, of course just like your stance on NASA, who ALWAYS lies, when you know exactly zero of my life and anything I said I did, I actually did but all you can do is negate when you actually know zero about me other than what I said.

But of course you will continue to troll the issue, fully believing in your self proclaimed bullshyte.

It is not me looking bad here, you just expose yourself ever more as the trolls you and your lover hand actually are.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 May '18 14:06
    It would matter little what I said or say about my life, you will turn it into a pejorative. As suits a real troll.
    The fact you refuse to even acknowledge the argument about turning left or right continuously proves your Flat Earth stance is a religion not needing refutation.
    That's all I claim.
    The funny part is you and your lover hand deciding anyt ...[text shortened]... bad here, you just expose yourself ever more as the trolls you and your lover hand actually are.
    Our love will never die.
    You can take me away from Hand, but you can never remove Hand from inside of me.
  14. Playing with matches
    Moves
    15 May '18 15:06
    That's all I claim.
    The funny part is you and your lover hand deciding anyt ...[text shortened]... bad here, you just expose yourself ever more as the trolls you and your lover hand actually are.
    Broke Back Pawn. Your genius has pierced the veil and Freaky and I are free to confess our undying love.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 May '18 15:44
    Broke Back Pawn. Your genius has pierced the veil and Freaky and I are free to confess our undying love.
    Should we show them how we, um, castle?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree