I thought they already had E! and NBC.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 15:002 edits
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I thought they already had E! and NBC.
    Could be. They have 8 billion in ready cash. Funny they are not like other churches where those churches, as much as I don't like them, at least they sometimes help the poor, feed them and such, of course with little religious messages but at least they feed them.
    Scientology doesn't do shyte for ANYONE but the uppers at Scientology. For instance, the ones working on their ships get paid 33 cents an hour. Literally and no shyte.

They also have no problem taking the title to your home because they charge up the kazoo for their so-called services which is nothing more than pseudo scientific clap trap.

So the money flows strictly one way, a monetary diode. Money comes in, NOTHING goes out.

Great business plan, no taxes on that money. A bunch of cynical sociopathic creeps.

That I know for an absolute fact, having seen the inside of scientology a few years ago, saw the inner workings and it is creepy to say the least.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 15:17
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That I know for an absolute fact, having seen the inside of scientology a few years ago, saw the inner workings and it is creepy to say the least.
    Tell us more about your past as a scientologist.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 17:05
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Tell us more about your past as a scientologist.
    Believe me, I wasn't a scientologist. I got into it for about 2 weeks just out of curiosity when it was new, in 1968. They had an outfit in DC, where I lived back then. So I go inside and there were these high pressure sales dudes spouting off about the joys of scientology and I checked it out. They had these bare tomato cans hooked to a skin resistance measuring device that you held one in each hand and it could measure small changes in skin resistance. They built up a whole pseudo scientific piece of bullshyte around that one device, they called the "e meter'. They were able to convince simple minded folk there was something magical going on where they could suss out your hidden mental problems and get them out like a witch doctor flinging negative life forms from your etherical body. Just like them in fact.

So that part was amusing to me ATT, but I didn't let them know that. I was curious about what was going on upstairs in the inner offices.

So I sucked up to them (they thought) and was invited to the inner offices and I saw a board they called the Ron Gram board which had pinned notes from the great L Ron.

It seems he decided he didn't want to have problems with the pesky part where he sucked off money to his personal account and failed to report it to the IRS. Thing is, they caught on to him and were about to take him to court when he was all of a sudden a lover of the sea and so bought a big boat and started the 'Sea Org' where he could run things while he was in international waters and out of the range of American justice.

So they would radio questions to the great L Ron and he would answer them and they put the answers up on the Ron Gram board.

One of the chilling messages I read with my own 4 eyes was this: The question was
    what do we do about people who leave Scientology and refuse to come back.
    His answer, now they are the enemy.

They go how can we deal with them?

His answer, (which I read myself) 'there is always the 45 solution'.

So that was the start of the vindictive nature of Scientology, where they charge tens of thousands of dollars to go 'clear' up to including taking the title to your house to pay for it. They have no compunctions about taking all your money. Seriously.

For instance, the book 'Battlefield Earth' written by L Ron, who was a science fiction writer besides being the founder of scientology, Battlefield earth became a best seller on the NY Times book list. And that would be because the church bought out all the books which made it LOOK like a best seller which to the NY times, made it look like a best seller because they did not know what the church was doing.

So it eventually became one of the worse sci fi movies of all times which you are no doubt aware of.

There are horror stories about scientology. For instance, they bought a huge plot of land in England and made a world headquarters there. They tried to entice the locals to join their church and when they were politely rejected, the reaction of the church was to shun the entire town where any scientologist living there could not talk to, buy from, see anyone from that town.

They are really a bunch of nice guys at heart, eh.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree