1. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jul '15 21:32
    Here's the link and a picture of me for all you haters...this is what The Dodger...Sam the Sham...etc etc looks like ....give me money and I'll go away.
    Forever.
    It'll help the two little dogs I'm holding, I already got all the beer money I need LOL.

http://www.gofundme.com/z8y4vrk?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=campaign_link_t&utm_campaign=welcome
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 Jul '15 21:35
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Here's the link and a picture of me for all you haters...this is what The Dodger...Sam the Sham...etc etc looks like ....give me money and I'll go away.
    Forever.
    It'll help the two little dogs I'm holding, I already got all the beer money I need LOL.

http://www.gofundme.com/z8y4vrk?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=campaign_link_t&utm_campaign=welcome
    Come on Carl....get a job...oh and drown the dogs, it'll save money.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 00:08
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Come on Carl....get a job...oh and drown the dogs, it'll save money.
    I got a job, working at Target unloading trucks from 4 to 9 in the morning (just for beer money) .
    I'm also retired from the Tucson School District...plus Social Security...but it just ain't enough.
    So SEND ME MONEY YA DIX.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 07:07
    Have sent you a hippo. Spend it wisely.
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 07:24
    I am short on cash, Carl, but can FedEx you a big block of ice right now.

P.S. Damn, you're ugly.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 13:27
    Forever.

Not sure if this shouldn't have been posted in the "Jokes" thread...
  7. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 17:22
    Forever.

i simply do not understand the horrible response yer touching message has received...
    thumbs down, flippant comments, zero compassion!!!
    i can promise you this, as gawd fearing crasstian, and a nigerian prince with ties to the fbi and all the russian slave wives you could ever desire, as soon as i receive yer bank information i will be depositing ten billion pounds of 99% pure gold bars into yer puppies poopers...
    i salute yer courage and will stand next to you unwavering in solidarity...
    yer bravery is inspiring...
    hold on, help is coming...
  8. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 18:35
    I got a job, working at Target unloading trucks from 4 to 9 in the morning (just for beer money) .
    I'm also retired from the Tucson School District...plus Social Security...but it just ain't enough.
    So SEND ME MONEY YA DIX.
    Cry me a river dock boy. Try breaking beef at my age. I'm not going to slack off in old age. I am planning on going full time in another location. I've many offers and I'm considering. πŸ˜›
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 23:26
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Cry me a river dock boy. Try breaking beef at my age. I'm not going to slack off in old age. I am planning on going full time in another location. I've many offers and I'm considering. πŸ˜›
    It takes a tough man to make a tender loin! 😲
  10. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    18 Jul '15 01:19
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    It takes a tough man to make a tender loin! 😲
    Nope, just a sharp knife and a loin:
    The first part he's breaking it down, what he places on the block is the loin, what is left hanging on the trolley is a round.

YouTube
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    18 Jul '15 16:30
    The first part he's breaking it down, what he places on the block is the loin, what is left hanging on the trolley is a round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk3aZJRLYZk
    Around what?
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    18 Jul '15 23:43
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Around what?
    Around $5 a pound.
  13. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 06:383 edits
    I have a bad feeling about this thread. If the OP is a joke, then it's in poor taste. If not, then some of the replies to it are.
  14. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 11:02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk3aZJRLYZk
    obviously you have a huge chopper
  15. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    20 Jul '15 15:42

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree