1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 09:43
    @very-rusty said
    I made no error goad, Suzie Q and I both knew who I was talking about all through the thread, didn't you? 😉

-VR
    I am refering to the real Misfit Queen SHE wrote Widescreen.
  2. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 10:34
    @very-rusty said
    LOL....So much fun pulling on your chains goad! 😉

-VR
    GOAD in his pigtail, usual waistcoat, tights and boots; the tassels on the latter bristling, like his pigtail, and his coat-skirts, and the hair upon his head. The chain he drew was clasped about his middle. It was long, and wound about him like a tail; and it was made (for Scrooge observed it closely) of cash-boxes, keys, padlocks, ledgers, deeds, and heavy purses wrought in steel.

With apologies to Charles Dickens.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 11:23
    @badradger said
    I am refering to the real Misfit Queen SHE wrote Widescreen.
    Of course you were, and I was refering to Suzie Q, she knew it! 😉 or pretended not to!

-VR
  4. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 23:40
    she makes me sweat...
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 08:20
    @the-gravedigger said
    GOAD in his pigtail, usual waistcoat, tights and boots; the tassels on the latter bristling, like his pigtail, and his coat-skirts, and the hair upon his head. The chain he drew was clasped about his middle. It was long, and wound about him like a tail; and it was made (for Scrooge observed it closely) of cash-boxes, keys, padlocks, ledgers, deeds, and heavy purses wrought in steel.

You paint a vivid picture.

😆
  6. Gothenburg
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 08:45
    @the-gravedigger said

A gentleman.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree