Signs of jealousy

Signs of jealousy

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
113d

@pettytalk said
What makes you think I had you in mind? These are just general discussions on signs.
I am just sharing my personal perspective. It may resonate with others who are engaged in general discussion.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
113d

@fmf said
I am just sharing my personal perspective. It may resonate with others who are engaged in general discussion.
Which is what this thread is about; our personal perspective.

F

Moves
113d

@pettytalk said
You should not feel as being the center of attention automatically. I was presenting another example of jealousy to make of it what I wanted, as you suggested. I was confirming what signs constitute jealousy.
I don't feel I am the center of attention automatically. You are perhaps trying a wee bit too hard to land a blow. No need to be a silly billy.

I think any discussion of jealousy benefits from some consideration of the circumstances when jealousy is absent.

My experience might be different if I were in competition with other service providers like myself or if I were an employee who is being compared to my colleagues. Perhaps there would be gossip and a rumor mill.

I also think that posturing or boasting about money - or, who knows, maybe even fibbing about it - among friends might be an indication of competitiveness or jealousy.

F

Moves
113d

@drewnogal said
Which is what this thread is about; our personal perspective.
Yes, I think PettyTalk may be, as I said, trying a bit too hard.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
113d

@fmf said
Yeah, you have to go through me to do it.
That doesn't sound like a hard thing to do to me. 😛 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
113d

@fmf said
I learnt how to box with my two sisters. I often beat them, too.
I am betting both of your sisters could beat you easily with the boxing gloves on. 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
113d
1 edit

@fmf said
Like you are trying to hard with your fake Crown, it appeared much better when it covered most of you face in humble opinion that is. 🙂 😛

-VR

Moves
113d

@fmf said
If I were interrogating you as a prisoner of war, I wouldn't need to employ harsh tactics to extract information. You would willingly provide the information without being asked. You surrendered to your own fear, driven by anticipatory dread of torture.

F

Moves
113d

@pettytalk said
If I were interrogating you as a prisoner of war, I wouldn't need to employ harsh tactics to extract information. You would willingly provide the information without being asked. You surrendered to your own fear, driven by anticipatory dread of torture.
Willingly providing information without being asked is the lifeblood of a message board like this.

Moves
113d

@drewnogal said
Ever met a twin?
Yes and without sharing too much personal information there isn't always a rivalry. It will always depend on the parents and environment kids are brought up in if there's any rivalry, it's not automatic.

Moves
113d

@fmf said
Willingly providing information without being asked is the lifeblood of a message board like this.
GB and Red night were also attention seekers.

F

Moves
113d

@a-unique-nickname said
GB and Red night were also attention seekers.
Perhaps they made you feel a bit inferior and that's why you seek to be dismissive of what they provided.

Moves
113d

@fmf said
Perhaps they made you feel a bit inferior and that's why you seek to be dismissive of what they provided.
No, they were just annoying pests.

F

Moves
113d

@a-unique-nickname said
No, they were just annoying pests.
Thanks for the exquisite banter about them.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
113d

@pettytalk said
Constantly checking someone's social media to see what they're doing can be a sign of jealousy.
how often do i check my social media?

since you cannot answer this question honestly, because you simply do not know, i assert with the same level of confidence that you are 10 kilos of cow flop inna 5 kilo sack

you spend a lot of words only to say naught