1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jan '24 16:012 edits
    @moonbus said
    WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST SAY WHAT THEY FEEL ?? PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE PEOPLE SHOULD BE LINED UP AND SHOT !! THEN THEIR STUPID GERBILS SHOULD BE SHOT, TWICE. GRRRR

😠 😠 😠 😠 😠
    Do you mean like. I don't like the twins persona and I think the phony King's crown is really quite lame? πŸ™‚

I bet fmf is keep track of how many times I've put down his phony king's crown. Talk about attention seeking, he would be the KING of that close to his TWIN, I'd call it a toss up between the two. πŸ™‚

-VR
  2. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    26 Jan '24 01:29
    @fmf said
    In "Let's", the S means "us". Who are "us"?
    The us is the we.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Jan '24 09:43
    @drewnogal said
    The us is the we.
    There is also 'us' in Moonbus.
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    26 Jan '24 13:44
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    There is also 'us' in Moonbus.
    That is the editorial “us”.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    26 Jan '24 13:49
    @very-rusty said
    Do you mean like. I don't like the twins persona and I think the phony King's crown is really quite lame? πŸ™‚

I bet fmf is keep track of how many times I've put down his phony king's crown. Talk about attention seeking, he would be the KING of that close to his TWIN, I'd call it a toss up between the two. πŸ™‚

-VR
    What phony crown? I assumed it was a reference to Burger King. Maybe he likes burgers. Maybe he’s a Burgher. I dunno. Could mean lots of things.
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    26 Jan '24 13:50
    @moonbus said
    What phony crown? I assumed it was a reference to Burger King. Maybe he likes burgers. Maybe he’s a Burgher. I dunno. Could mean lots of things.
    Burgher people, also known simply as Burghers, are a small Eurasian ethnic group in Sri Lanka descended from Portuguese, Dutch, British and other Europeans who settled in Ceylon. The Portuguese and Dutch had held some of the maritime provinces of the island for centuries before the advent of the British Empire.

~ VR

πŸ˜†
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '24 02:031 edit
    @drewnogal said
    We can smell it - a mile off.
    Edit: I just told you what I really think of you but I thought better of it and deleted it.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '24 02:04
    That was an example of a sign of passive aggression.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree