1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    415888
    17 Dec '17 19:39
    Ok now be honest here: Who would crush a skull on Christmas day, if you happen to be on to make a few chess moves?

    -VR
  2. Gothenburg
    Joined
    11 Mar '16
    Moves
    9745
    17 Dec '17 19:44
    I hope I wouldn't be that heartless.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    415888
    17 Dec '17 20:16
    Originally posted by @torunn
    I hope I wouldn't be that heartless.
    Yes, but what if it was a clan game?
  4. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    114819
    17 Dec '17 20:29
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Ok now be honest here: Who would crush a skull on Christmas day, if you happen to be on to make a few chess moves?

    -VR
    Me!

    (Suckers are probably off opening presents with their families...so soft.)
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    8535
    17 Dec '17 20:55
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Ok now be honest here: Who would crush a skull on Christmas day, if you happen to be on to make a few chess moves?

    -VR
    They could go on vacation.
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    8535
    17 Dec '17 20:57
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    Me!

    (Suckers are probably off opening presents with their families...so soft.)
    Yep. I probably would too. I don't like skulls, they are aesthetically unappealing on my homepage. Prefer to squash it immediately.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    415888
    17 Dec '17 22:16
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    Me!
    I would do it in a heartbeat if it was a clan game. I have taken a few skulls in my time on this site. 😉

    -VR
  8. Devonshire
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86845
    17 Dec '17 22:43
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Ok now be honest here: Who would crush a skull on Christmas day, if you happen to be on to make a few chess moves?

    -VR
    Without a second thought.
  9. Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    37547
    18 Dec '17 00:54
    I usually check upon the Skull taking history of players before I take the opportunity.
    If they have a high chess rating that appears to have come from taking a high
    number of skulls then I’ll take it...because I know they’d do it to me. However,
    I may sometimes spare a skull if a profile appeals in some way, for example, a pic of a nice dog.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    howling mad
    In the den
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    18 Dec '17 01:05
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Ok now be honest here: Who would crush a skull on Christmas day, if you happen to be on to make a few chess moves?

    -VR
    What about on "Talk Like A Pirate Day" which is holy to Pastafarians?
  11. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    890185
    18 Dec '17 01:30
    Time outs should be automatic. The rules should apply to subs and nonsubs equally. Holidays, if exempt, should defer time outs for all equally as well.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    415888
    18 Dec '17 01:36
    Originally posted by @drewnogal
    I usually check upon the Skull taking history of players before I take the opportunity.
    If they have a high chess rating that appears to have come from taking a high
    number of skulls then I’ll take it...because I know they’d do it to me. However,
    I may sometimes spare a skull if a profile appeals in some way, for example, a pic of a nice dog.
    Makes mental note: Put up a pic of a nice dog. 😉

    -VR
  13. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    114819
    18 Dec '17 07:04
    Originally posted by @drewnogal
    I usually check upon the Skull taking history of players before I take the opportunity.
    If they have a high chess rating that appears to have come from taking a high
    number of skulls then I’ll take it...because I know they’d do it to me. However,
    I may sometimes spare a skull if a profile appeals in some way, for example, a pic of a nice dog.
    My Dogg is plenty nice as long as you move on time.
  14. Devonshire
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86845
    18 Dec '17 09:35
    Originally posted by @coquette
    Time outs should be automatic. The rules should apply to subs and nonsubs equally. Holidays, if exempt, should defer time outs for all equally as well.
    Why abdicate responsibility for this small visceral pleasure to a bot?
  15. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    518436
    18 Dec '17 11:51
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Why abdicate responsibility for this small visceral pleasure to a bot?
    Because some times it is not a pleasure, but a difficult decision?

    In principle I am with coquette. I would exempt only unrated games.
Back to Top