Smart Phones

Standard memberRemoved
General 22 Mar '19 09:35
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 09:35
    I keep mine switched off. too fiddly for my big mitts. no thats not a typo.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 10:02
    @badradger said
    That’s smart.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 10:11
    @divegeester said
    That’s smart.
    I cant get my head round it Dive, I am ok with lap tops, the one I am on at the moment screwed up badly a couple of years back it would only run on 32 bit and in safe mode so I bought a windows disc and driver disc and re programed the thing, some of the apps are in russian but hey ho/ps in the corner it says this is not a genuine windows copy.
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 10:35
    @badradger said
    I find the pinky is the best way to navigate the smart phone; thumbs are too big and clumsy.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 10:37
    @badradger said
    I cant get my head round it Dive
    What type of phone is it?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 11:21

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 11:21
    @divegeester said
    What type of phone is it?
    samsung galaxy, it has a mind of its own I dont need to use it as I am never far from a lap top got 2 acers and a crappy hp that the wife uses.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 12:02
    @badradger said
    samsung galaxy, it has a mind of its own I dont need to use it as I am never far from a lap top got 2 acers and a crappy hp that the wife uses.
    You sure it is a Samsung galaxy and not simply a galaxy bar? It's just a theory sir, but it's possible those fiddly buttons you are struggling with are actually chunks of chocolate.
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 12:11
    I have a vintage flip-camera phone for calls and a Samsung Galaxy tablet for everything else. Decent screen and keyboard and not too heavy to cart around.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 12:19
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You sure it is a Samsung galaxy and not simply a galaxy bar? It's just a theory sir, but it's possible those fiddly buttons you are struggling with are actually chunks of chocolate.
    you could be right but alas if it is a chocolate bar i am not allowed to eat it.
  11. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 13:19
    @badradger said
    had the same issue with every bit of tiny tech i touched...
    then i found out all i have to do is talk to it...
    yep, just say to the device, "a dig at divvy in the gf, por favor", and poof it was done...
    it did, at times, seem to have a slow down in efficiency, but, i was told that was due to my drawl instead of using the king's english...

damn brits still run the world...
  12. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 13:45
    Mine’s a Samsung Galaxy. I got one of the cheapest deals and pay under £50 per month for 3 phones. I only use it for calls, WhatsApp video and an alarm clock. I do all of my internet stuff on my iPad.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 13:52
    @drewnogal said
    Mine’s a Samsung Galaxy. I got one of the cheapest deals and pay under £50 per month for 3 phones. I only use it for calls, WhatsApp video and an alarm clock. I do all of my internet stuff on my iPad.
    we onlyhave the galaxy and landlinebecause of christines poor eyesight we are either together or she is at home and me out shopping etc pay £15 a month but hardly use it, I facetime my son and daughter I am not really into tech stuff.
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 14:32

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 14:34
    @badradger
    Not sure if my phone is smart or not. It's an LG flip phone that has, unlike my previous one, a sim card so it must at least be a bit smarter than it's predecessor. For me, the thing is used for what it's name suggests...a phone with the "bonus" of being able to take crap pictures.
    ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree