Smile even you don't want to

Smile even you don't want to

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Apr 16

I ran across this stupid article:::
http://www.businessinsider.com/rich-people-avoid-negative-people-2016-4
which claims that rich people avoid one type of person at any cost - the pessimists.
All right.
A woman over 40 and with children has more chances to be kidnapped by aliens or shot by ricochet on the street during some locomotion than to get married (again).

Similar apply to me - I have more chances to become a King of Concordia than to get rich in some business, but nevertheless, maybe this "study" bears some meaning: one should act like an optimist even when he feels miserable.

So at least he can get some peanuts from the ever-striving-upwards rich bastards.

F

Moves
11 Apr 16

Originally posted by vandervelde
I ran across this stupid article:::
http://www.businessinsider.com/rich-people-avoid-negative-people-2016-4
which claims that rich people avoid one type of person at any cost - the pessimists.
All right.
A woman over 40 and with children has more chances to be kidnapped by aliens or shot by ricochet on the street during some locomotion than to get m ...[text shortened]... miserable.

So at least he can get some peanuts from the ever-striving-upwards rich bastards.
What is application procedure for becoming King of Concordia?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
11 Apr 16

Why the hell would I want to get close to rich people?! Screw them.

They are forced to get close to me, anyway, because of my line of work.
They hate me, I hate them, but we coexist out of self interest. Voilà.

Dogs, on the other hand, I adore. And they love me. You know why?
Because you can't BS dogs. They sense when someone is genuine
caring, friendly and excited about them, and they respond in kind.