1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Aug '19 12:351 edit
    @pawnpaw said
    Kinda, yes, as it was covering lots of space, causes you to scroll each time you want to move, or check further info. Lazy? 😀
    I would be the wrong person to ask that question to because I think that what ever the circumstances that someone can't or will not become a Paying subscriber, they should feel fortunate what they get and not complain about ads that help pay for the free service they are using.

-VR
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '19 12:40
    @very-rusty said
    I would be the wrong person to ask that question to because I think that what ever the circumstances that someone can't or will not become a Paying subscriber, they should feel fortunate what they get and not complain about ads that help pay for the free service they are using.

-VR
    You have a little brown stuff on the tip of your nose, best to wipe it off before someone sees it. 😎
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Aug '19 19:33
    @chaney3 said
    You have a little brown stuff on the tip of your nose, best to wipe it off before someone sees it. 😎
    You're probably seeing a reflection of yourself in a mirror move away the brown spot will go away at the same time.

-VR
  4. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 13:26
    I am sure it works on a toggle switch... 😉
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 13:37
    @pawnpaw said
    I am sure it works on a toggle switch... 😉
    LOL....

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree