General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    07 Jun '13 19:01
    So, which one are you?

    Do you consider yourself a "Carnivore" or "Vegetarian" or "Vegan" or "Raw Vegan" or an "Ethical Vegan" (or an "Eclectic" or do you believe in frequently fasting) when it comes to consuming the many Red Hot Pawn Public Forums? (gb)
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    918260
    07 Jun '13 19:40
    don't forget omnivores

    I, personally, am a connoisseur of the forums, carefully sampling only the finest of the finest. I have strong leanings toward the high protein value low saturated fats green leafy varieties
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97046
    07 Jun '13 20:25
    Originally posted by coquette
    don't forget omnivores

    I, personally, am a connoisseur of the forums, carefully sampling only the finest of the finest. I have strong leanings toward the high protein value low saturated fats green leafy varieties
    I'm like the kid who eats a PB&J sandwich for lunch day in and day out with a cheese and pickle one very infrequently just so no one can say that I'm soooo predictable.
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    31595
    07 Jun '13 20:39
    I only joint in if I've got absolutely nothing to say, like now. Or did I just say something by mistake?
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97046
    07 Jun '13 20:49
    Originally posted by Indonesia Phil
    I only joint in if I've got absolutely nothing to say, like now. Or did I just say something by mistake?
    Hmmm. I'd lay off the "joint" as they seem to confuse you.
  6. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Joined
    10 Jan '04
    Moves
    53836
    07 Jun '13 20:57
    I'm a humanitarian... guess what I eat.
  7. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    07 Jun '13 21:091 edit
    Originally posted by zakkwylder
    I'm a humanitarian... guess what I eat.
    Humanitars?

    2nd guess: Your own poo?
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    07 Jun '13 21:12
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby

    So, which one are you?

    Do you consider yourself a "Carnivore" or "Vegetarian" or "Vegan" or "Raw Vegan" or an "Ethical Vegan" (or an "Eclectic" or do you believe in frequently fasting) when it comes to consuming the many Red Hot Pawn Public Forums? (gb)
    Word has it that Grampy likes to cook. Cooking in a Red Hot Kitchen Sixteen (16) Hours Each Weekday Plus Overtime on many Saturdays and Sundays for Omnivores and Carnivores and Vegetarians and Vegans and Raw Vegans and Nit Picky Eclectics from Around the Globe is very, very serious business. You're only as good as your last dish. ~Chef Robert
  9. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Joined
    10 Jan '04
    Moves
    53836
    07 Jun '13 21:55
    Quoted yourself and referred to yourself in the third person all at the same time. Speaking of diet, I think your ego is eating itself.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    07 Jun '13 22:05
    Originally posted by zakkwylder

    Quoted yourself and referred to yourself in the third person all at the same time. Speaking of diet, I think your ego is eating itself.
    Moi? Zak, perhaps you're in the mood for a lighter entrée or small house salad? Though difficult, we do aim to please. (CR)
  11. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    31595
    07 Jun '13 23:28
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Hmmm. I'd lay off the "joint" as they seem to confuse you.
    Thanks for the heads - up on the grammatical error. No joints over here; this is Indonesia, they put you in prison for that kind of thing. And one would not wish to find oneself in an Indonesian prison....
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97046
    08 Jun '13 01:39
    Originally posted by Indonesia Phil
    Thanks for the heads - up on the grammatical error. No joints over here; this is Indonesia, they put you in prison for that kind of thing. And one would not wish to find oneself in an Indonesian prison....
    I'd like not to find myself in any prison anywhere.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    08 Jun '13 01:54
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I'd like not to find myself in any prison anywhere.
    Stees, I'm becoming sleepy. Kitchen's about to close. Any ideas for "Saturday's Menu at Chez Robert"?
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97046
    08 Jun '13 12:58
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Stees, I'm becoming sleepy. Kitchen's about to close. Any ideas for "Saturday's Menu at Chez Robert"?
    Perhaps something light like an "air salad" to cleanse the body?
  15. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Joined
    12 Mar '04
    Moves
    10441
    10 Jun '13 23:48
    I'm the guy with the propeller beanie.
Back to Top