So, which one are you?

So, which one are you?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
07 Jun 13

So, which one are you?

Do you consider yourself a "Carnivore" or "Vegetarian" or "Vegan" or "Raw Vegan" or an "Ethical Vegan" (or an "Eclectic" or do you believe in frequently fasting) when it comes to consuming the many Red Hot Pawn Public Forums? (gb)

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
07 Jun 13

don't forget omnivores

I, personally, am a connoisseur of the forums, carefully sampling only the finest of the finest. I have strong leanings toward the high protein value low saturated fats green leafy varieties

Moves
07 Jun 13

Originally posted by coquette
don't forget omnivores

I, personally, am a connoisseur of the forums, carefully sampling only the finest of the finest. I have strong leanings toward the high protein value low saturated fats green leafy varieties
I'm like the kid who eats a PB&J sandwich for lunch day in and day out with a cheese and pickle one very infrequently just so no one can say that I'm soooo predictable.

IP

Moves
07 Jun 13

I only joint in if I've got absolutely nothing to say, like now. Or did I just say something by mistake?

Moves
07 Jun 13

Originally posted by Indonesia Phil
I only joint in if I've got absolutely nothing to say, like now. Or did I just say something by mistake?
Hmmm. I'd lay off the "joint" as they seem to confuse you.

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
07 Jun 13

I'm a humanitarian... guess what I eat.

In your face

Moves
07 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by zakkwylder
I'm a humanitarian... guess what I eat.
Humanitars?

2nd guess: Your own poo?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
07 Jun 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby

So, which one are you?

Do you consider yourself a "Carnivore" or "Vegetarian" or "Vegan" or "Raw Vegan" or an "Ethical Vegan" (or an "Eclectic" or do you believe in frequently fasting) when it comes to consuming the many Red Hot Pawn Public Forums? (gb)
Word has it that Grampy likes to cook. Cooking in a Red Hot Kitchen Sixteen (16) Hours Each Weekday Plus Overtime on many Saturdays and Sundays for Omnivores and Carnivores and Vegetarians and Vegans and Raw Vegans and Nit Picky Eclectics from Around the Globe is very, very serious business. You're only as good as your last dish. ~Chef Robert

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
07 Jun 13

Quoted yourself and referred to yourself in the third person all at the same time. Speaking of diet, I think your ego is eating itself.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
07 Jun 13

Originally posted by zakkwylder

Quoted yourself and referred to yourself in the third person all at the same time. Speaking of diet, I think your ego is eating itself.
Moi? Zak, perhaps you're in the mood for a lighter entrée or small house salad? Though difficult, we do aim to please. (CR)

IP

Moves
07 Jun 13

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Hmmm. I'd lay off the "joint" as they seem to confuse you.
Thanks for the heads - up on the grammatical error. No joints over here; this is Indonesia, they put you in prison for that kind of thing. And one would not wish to find oneself in an Indonesian prison....

Moves
08 Jun 13

Originally posted by Indonesia Phil
Thanks for the heads - up on the grammatical error. No joints over here; this is Indonesia, they put you in prison for that kind of thing. And one would not wish to find oneself in an Indonesian prison....
I'd like not to find myself in any prison anywhere.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Jun 13

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
I'd like not to find myself in any prison anywhere.
Stees, I'm becoming sleepy. Kitchen's about to close. Any ideas for "Saturday's Menu at Chez Robert"?

Moves
08 Jun 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Stees, I'm becoming sleepy. Kitchen's about to close. Any ideas for "Saturday's Menu at Chez Robert"?
Perhaps something light like an "air salad" to cleanse the body?

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
10 Jun 13

I'm the guy with the propeller beanie.