General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    11 Aug '17 23:27
    This total eclipse will sweep across america from the nw to the se. I'm pretty close and hope the weather cooperates. Eclipses have a long history of mucking with people and culture, and even now they are still fascinating.

    Anyone else look forward to this event?
  2. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Joined
    15 Feb '16
    Moves
    1685
    12 Aug '17 03:57
    yea but theres already a thread for this.
    im too lazy to find it tho.
    And yes, i am looking forward to this.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89467
    12 Aug '17 09:14
    Originally posted by @apathist
    This total eclipse will sweep across america from the nw to the se. I'm pretty close and hope the weather cooperates. Eclipses have a long history of mucking with people and culture, and even now they are still fascinating.

    Anyone else look forward to this event?
    FreakyKBH seems to think it a song of the end times
  4. Standard membersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52874
    12 Aug '17 12:262 edits
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    FreakyKBH seems to think it a song of the end times
    Where did he say that? No surprise though. He couldn't take my insults anymore and put me on ignore, so I don't have to talk to his bullshyte anymore. Imagine, I am invisible to him, the invisible man!
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7489
    12 Aug '17 14:55
    Originally posted by @apathist
    This total eclipse will sweep across america from the nw to the se. I'm pretty close and hope the weather cooperates. Eclipses have a long history of mucking with people and culture, and even now they are still fascinating.

    Anyone else look forward to this event?
    I'm looking forward to Donald Trump's reaction. "This moon'd better take care not to make any moves towards our American Sun of Freedom again, or I'm gonna nuke it."
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    12 Aug '17 15:30
    Originally posted by @apathist
    This total eclipse will sweep across america from the nw to the se. I'm pretty close and hope the weather cooperates. Eclipses have a long history of mucking with people and culture, and even now they are still fascinating.

    Anyone else look forward to this event?
    I saw a total solar eclipse in Mexico City in 1991 and don't need another.
  7. Standard membersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52874
    12 Aug '17 15:31
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    I'm looking forward to Donald Trump's reaction. "This moon'd better take care not to make any moves towards our American Sun of Freedom again, or I'm gonna nuke it."
    Nah, he would say, "It's Hillary's fault, put her in jail''.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10182
    12 Aug '17 15:40
    Sorry, I don't see the big deal. I mean if someone as big as Michael Moore or Rosie Oddonnell walk between you and the sun no one ever gets out special glasses to look in awe.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89467
    13 Aug '17 10:09
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Where did he say that?
    Thread 173758
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7489
    13 Aug '17 12:50
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Nah, he would say, "It's Hillary's fault, put her in jail''.
    Neh, Trump is over Hillary, it's only his followers who still have that bile stuck in their gorgets.
  11. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    531181
    13 Aug '17 16:28
    Originally posted by @bongallojoe
    yea but theres already a thread for this.
    im too lazy to find it tho.
    And yes, i am looking forward to this.
    Thread 173350
  12. Cosmos
    Joined
    20 May '17
    Moves
    2177
    14 Aug '17 17:40
    Originally posted by @js357
    I saw a total solar eclipse in Mexico City in 1991 and don't need another.
    how was the experience ?
Back to Top