1. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jan '14 20:021 edit
    ...is a site for rock (and other) gigs around the world, not always reliable, and with a blind eye for gigs in Eastern Europe.

And they keep on the list the bands and musicians who has been dead for decades...

So... blissfullsy uninformed, I clicked on TRACK ARTIST for two musicians, and when I checked their tour dates, it turned out that they have been dead for a long long time. One got killed in chopper accident in 1990's, the other was shot by his own father in 1980's...

Hm. Depressing.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Jan '14 20:28
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    ...is a site for rock (and other) gigs around the world, not always reliable, and with a blind eye for gigs in Eastern Europe.

And they keep on the list the bands and musicians who has been dead for decades...

So... blissfullsy uninformed, I clicked on TRACK ARTIST for two musicians, and when I checked their tour dates, it turned out, that they hav ...[text shortened]... chopper accident in 1990's, the other was shot by his own father in 1980's...

Hm. Depressing.
    Seems they need some, long overdue, updates.
  3. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    27 Jan '14 20:28

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Jan '14 20:391 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Ya look at our boy Biebs eh?
    Or better yet Toronto's Mayor Ford.
    Oh GREAT now I'm depressed. I may just move to Ireland where everyone's happy-go-lucky right Trev?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jan '14 20:491 edit
  6. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    27 Jan '14 22:32

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '14 09:09
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Ya look at our boy Biebs eh?
    Or better yet Toronto's Mayor Ford.
    Oh GREAT now I'm depressed. I may just move to Ireland where everyone's happy-go-lucky right Trev?
    We drink. Otherwise we're a bunch of miserable bastards who complain about the weather 24/7.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '14 09:10
    How do you know?
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Jan '14 12:34
    Originally posted by Trev33
    We drink. Otherwise we're a bunch of miserable bastards who complain about the weather 24/7.
    You guys may complain about the weather we (Canadians) talk about it 24/7. "😉
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    28 Jan '14 13:36
    Originally posted by vandervelde

So... blissfullsy uninformed, I clicked on TRACK ARTIST for two musicians, and when I checked their tour dates, it turned out that they have ...[text shortened]... chopper accident in 1990's, the other was shot by his own father in 1980's...

Hm. Depressing.
    Well, you could always catch the tribute acts Steamie Ray Vaughan and Marvin Gayer
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Jan '14 14:28
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Well, you could always catch the tribute acts Steamie Ray Vaughan and Marvin Gayer
    I think I saw them at the Victory on Spadina and Dundas in the early 70's or was it the Brass Rail on Younge? Oh man I can't remember.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '14 15:08
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Hey, Trev, what part of Ireland do you live in? I did a job interview in Lexlip, south of Dublin, went to Dublin carrying my old Gibson mandolin (106 years old), The mandolin, not me🙂 anyway, played sessions in a couple of pubs there, had a great time. I was surprised they played pretty much the same tunes my old band played. I played in a band in venice Beach California, called Southwind, got some national TV coverage, played some nice venues in California.
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '14 16:39
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Hey, Trev, what part of Ireland do you live in? I did a job interview in Lexlip, south of Dublin, went to Dublin carrying my old Gibson mandolin (106 years old), The mandolin, not me🙂 anyway, played sessions in a couple of pubs there, had a great time. I was surprised they played pretty much the same tunes my old band played. I played in a band in venice B ...[text shortened]... ifornia, called Southwind, got some national TV coverage, played some nice venues in California.
    The Black North 😵 They might be closed now, a much or bars had to close due to the financial troubles lately in Ireland. The smoking ban, while great for us non-smokers had also cost them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree