1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '14 01:41
    Was sent this on facebook just moment before I was going to deactivate my account.

karyovii7@gmail.com
    I am a lawyer Kary Ovii, personal attorney to late Mr.P. (insert my second name), I encourage you to contact me for more information regarding the claims of his property Fund valued (USD $ 7,5OO, OOO, OO) Use your private email address and contact me directly on ; karyovii7@gmail.com for more information in respect of the claim of Fund valued Regards, Barrister.Kary Ovii
    Unable to confirm karyovii7@gmail.com as the sender.
    Chat Conversation End

Lucky I didn't close down my account earlier eh? 😵
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    24 Jan '14 02:06
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Was sent this on facebook just moment before I was going to deactivate my account.

karyovii7@gmail.com
    I am a lawyer Kary Ovii, personal attorney to late Mr.P. (insert my second name), I encourage you to contact me for more information regarding the claims of his property Fund valued (USD $ 7,5OO, OOO, OO) Use your private email address and contact me di ...[text shortened]... m as the sender.
    Chat Conversation End

I'd contact him, sounds like a sure thing. 😞
  3. Wat?
    Moves
    24 Jan '14 05:16
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I'd contact him, sounds like a sure thing. 😞
    I'd send him $7,000 first, just to assert the situ.

-m.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Jan '14 14:24

karyovii7@gmail.com
    I am a lawyer Kary Ovii, personal attorney to late Mr.P. (insert my second name), I encourage you to contact me for more information regarding the claims of his property Fund valued (USD $ 7,5OO, OOO, OO) Use your private email address and contact me di ...[text shortened]... m as the sender.
    Chat Conversation End

If you want, send me your personal email address and I'll respond on your behalf. It's OK it's what friends do for friends really and no I don't want any remuneration. $7.5 USD eh? What did this relative of yours do anyway? Perhaps the family started a potato farm in Uganda after the "issue" in Ireland?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '14 19:10

karyovii7@gmail.com
    Chat Conversation End

Why would you be deactivating your account. Did you accidentally click "like" on a photo in a album you had no business being in?
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '14 20:46
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Why would you be deactivating your account. Did you accidentally click "like" on a photo in a album you had no business being in?
    No, I'm just bored of facebook... same old crap everyday, have been thinking about it for a while. Might reactivate it again in a few months after a break.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 04:33
    No, I'm just bored of facebook... same old crap everyday, have been thinking about it for a while. Might reactivate it again in a few months after a break.
    Pundits are predicting fb is due for a big fall in a couple of years, they likened it to a disease where it peaks out and then fades.
  8. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 04:36
    Oh come on now. I have all kinds of cat pictures I haven't yet posted. 🙁
  9. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 04:37
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Pundits are predicting fb is due for a big fall in a couple of years, they likened it to a disease where it peaks out and then fades.
    Let's keep religion out of this please. 😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree