General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    06 Jan '15 21:00
    Mine is.

    Actually, in more fertility clinics I can count with my hair, all
    over the world.

    How fantastic is to think that there are countless, little Seitses
    all over the world... and more will still come 🙂
  2. Joined
    04 Aug '09
    Moves
    37152
    06 Jan '15 21:04
    Originally posted by Seitse
    [b]Mine is.
    Put some hot water on it.
  3. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    06 Jan '15 22:13
    Originally posted by BustyBeaver
    Put some hot water on it.
    Who's the Babe with the boobs in the your profile pic?
  4. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    39497
    06 Jan '15 22:57
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Who's the Babe with the boobs in the your profile pic?
    You mean the one with the Adams apple? Or the other one?
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    06 Jan '15 23:27
    What babe? Man, 5 bucks on that thing being a dude.
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    10 Jan '15 02:27
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Who's the Babe with the boobs in the your profile pic?
    That my friend is from a Japanese cartoon.
  7. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    10 Jan '15 08:31
    Originally posted by Seitse
    What babe? Man, 5 bucks on that thing being a dude.
    Of course it's a dude, but the picture in the profile isn't.
  8. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    10 Jan '15 08:33
    Originally posted by Trev33
    That my friend is from a Japanese cartoon.
    I'm not taking about your pervy clan Pic Trev I'm talking about the photo of the black babe with her babylons on show that was in busty's profile, and currently isn't.
  9. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    10 Jan '15 08:35
    What is it with you and that Japanese anime stuff anyway; you realise it makes you appear as if you are promoting something nasty right?
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    10 Jan '15 17:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What is it with you and that Japanese anime stuff anyway; you realise it makes you appear as if you are promoting something nasty right?
    What i nasty to one person is harmless and fun to another. Some anime goes over to indecency line I'll admit but not ino the pic I have in my clan profile. To be honest as you can probably guess the clan was crated as a bit of fun, but on a serious note some Japanese anime truly is excellent... we wouldn't of had Spirited Away, probably one of the best animated movies of all time.
  11. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    6889
    10 Jan '15 18:57
    Originally posted by Trev33
    What i nasty to one person is harmless and fun to another. Some anime goes over to indecency line I'll admit but not ino the pic I have in my clan profile. To be honest as you can probably guess the clan was crated as a bit of fun, but on a serious note some Japanese anime truly is excellent... we wouldn't of had Spirited Away, probably one of the best animated movies of all time.
    That's on my watch list. I've seen and enjoyed Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind and Akira. Both excellent films. I'd love to visit Japan one day: the culture is so fascinating. I know a few who were on the JET programme; if I ever get a degree that's something I'd like to do.
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    10 Jan '15 19:06
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    That's on my watch list. I've seen and enjoyed Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind and Akira. Both excellent films. I'd love to visit Japan one day: the culture is so fascinating. I know a few who were on the JET programme; if I ever get a degree that's something I'd like to do.
    It's on my list as well but my list is very long so who knows. There's so many excellent anime movies... a lot I watch and can't remember the names but Grave of the Fireflies, Death note, Howls Moving Castle, and Kiki's Delivery Service are all fantastic.
  13. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    10 Jan '15 20:521 edit
    Originally posted by Trev33
    What i nasty to one person is harmless and fun to another. Some anime goes over to indecency line I'll admit but not ino the pic I have in my clan profile. To be honest as you can probably guess the clan was crated as a bit of fun, but on a serious note some Japanese anime truly is excellent... we wouldn't of had Spirited Away, probably one of the best animated movies of all time.
    I'm not denying that Japanese animation isn't creative, but there is a certain amount of controversy around Japan's inability to control it's publication of animated child pornography.
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    12 Jan '15 03:01
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm not denying that Japanese animation isn't creative, but there is a certain amount of controversy around Japan's inability to control it's publication of animated child pornography.
    Would you rather them film and view actual child porn? No matter how sick or perverted it may seem we have to remember that it's just a cartoon and it could be a lot worse. Whatever floats your boat as they say as long as it doesn't undermine or exploit.
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97143
    12 Jan '15 18:19
    You may want to look into a "Peter Heater".
Back to Top