General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88355
    31 Oct '15 00:47
    In Game 11426332 I'm playing @honus who has a subscriber star with a 1 in it. Can anyone cast light on what this signifies please?
  2. hirsute rooster
    Joined
    13 Apr '05
    Moves
    16412
    31 Oct '15 00:501 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    In Game 11426332 I'm playing @honus who has a subscriber star with a 1 in it. Can anyone cast light on what this signifies please?
    He's (or she's) a million mover.
    An exclusive club with just @ZorroTheFox and @Marko-Krale as co-members
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    31 Oct '15 01:041 edit
    Originally posted by orangutan
    He's (or she's) a million mover.
    An exclusive club with just @ZorroTheFox and @Marko-Krale as co-members
    "1 Subscriber @ZorroTheFox 1,159,905

    2 Subscriber @Marko-Krale 1,090,876

    3 Subscriber @honus 1,011,181

    4 Subscriber @snjortp 731,626

    5 Subscriber @coquette 702,715"

    http://www.redhotpawn.com/chess/chess-player-table.php?state=asc&buttonno=1
  4. hirsute rooster
    Joined
    13 Apr '05
    Moves
    16412
    31 Oct '15 01:36
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "1 Subscriber [b]@ZorroTheFox 1,159,905

    2 Subscriber @Marko-Krale 1,090,876

    3 Subscriber @honus 1,011,181

    4 Subscriber @snjortp 731,626

    5 Subscriber @coquette 702,715"

    http://www.redhotpawn.com/chess/chess-player-table.php?state=asc&buttonno=1[/b]
    Your copy and paste skillz know no bounds do they?
  5. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    197461
    31 Oct '15 02:23
    Originally posted by divegeester
    In Game 11426332 I'm playing @honus who has a subscriber star with a 1 in it. Can anyone cast light on what this signifies please?
    I know nothing but I knew that
  6. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    197461
    31 Oct '15 02:54
    interesting sidebar
    the top three in total moves average around 35 moves per game
    the next million mover should be Mctayto who is zipping along at an average of 26
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    31 Oct '15 04:041 edit
    Originally posted by orangutan
    Your copy and paste skillz know no bounds do they?
    "5 Subscriber @coquette 702,715"
    ________________

    Apparently I was mistaken in my impression that you and others here would be interested in knowing that this General Forum contributor is the only lady in the top five. Perhaps you should create a thread in Site Ideas which recommends abolishing the Copy & Paste Feature.
  8. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88355
    31 Oct '15 07:32
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    I know nothing but I knew that
    I guess you're not a bell-end after all then.
Back to Top