1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 May '13 13:02
    Originally posted by sonhouse

Now we see Israel attacked Syria, destroying missiles bound for Hezbollah. I hope he gets back from Israel in time to miss retaliation from Syria which will certainly happen now.
    Hi, thanks for the caution. Any estimate on when this Worst Case Scenario might take place?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 May '13 13:17
    I tried to find news but it seems to be only online, don't know if that is deliberate or if the story will break later today. It does take time to organize some kind of strike against Israel so it won't happen today. I assume your son is in Israel as we speak. Is he in Tel Aviv?
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 May '13 15:39
    Originally posted by sonhouse

I tried to find news but it seems to be only online, don't know if that is deliberate or if the story will break later today. It does take time to organize some kind of strike against Israel so it won't happen today. I assume your son is in Israel as we speak. Is he in Tel Aviv?
    Yes, at The Marriott Renaissance at the Edge of the Mediterranean (133 Miles From the Syrian Border).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree