1. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 22:59
    Anyone use Steam here? Want to be friends and play some multiplayer games sometime? Got to be better than endless flame wars in virtually every forum on this website.

The Third Man
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 23:08
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    Anyone use Steam here? Want to be friends and play some multiplayer games sometime? Got to be better than endless flame wars in virtually every forum on this website.

The Third Man
    To make a cup of tea? To take us back to the age of Trevithick and Stephenson? 😉
  3. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 23:13
    Originally posted by Startreader
    To make a cup of tea? To take us back to the age of Trevithick and Stephenson? 😉
    Sadly Fred Dibnah no longer posts here 😉
  4. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 23:16

The Third Man
    My name on steam is the same as here. I usually play survival horror games though, not really into multi players.
  5. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 23:192 edits
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    My name on steam is the same as here. I usually play survival horror games though, not really into multi players.
    Last survival horror I played was Resident Evil 1! My computer's not powerful enough for those games generally, although I do have Amnesia, and have had a little play with it.

Edit: I've also had a few hours on Bioshock 1.
  6. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 23:26
    Last survival horror I played was Resident Evil 1! My computer's not powerful enough for those games generally, although I do have Amnesia, and have had a little play with it.

Edit: I've also had a few hours on Bioshock 1.
    Currently playing The Evil within, Call of Cthulu, and Res 0 remaster. They're kinda my thing right now, and i post play through vids on youtube.
  7. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 23:341 edit
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Currently playing The Evil within, Call of Cthulu, and Res 0 remaster. They're kinda my thing right now, and i post play through vids on youtube.
    I saw an insanely frightening video recently of someone playing a VR horror game. I was nearly as scared as the bloke making the video! I've never liked horror films as a genre but I do enjoy the games I mentioned in my previous post. I sent you a friend request; I might drop in on you if you're broadcasting?
  8. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    05 Feb '16 00:26
    I saw an insanely frightening video recently of someone playing a VR horror game. I was nearly as scared as the bloke making the video! I've never liked horror films as a genre but I do enjoy the games I mentioned in my previous post. I sent you a friend request; I might drop in on you if you're broadcasting?
    Cool. You can find me here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYT62ZciSyNYTh-WPKDVoag

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree