Supermarket Trolley, 60 seconds

Supermarket Trolley, 60 seconds

General

F

Moves
20 Jul 21

You have won a prize: tip what you can into a supermarket trolley in 60 seconds, food and drink, excluding booze, all for free, what do you aim for?

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
20 Jul 21
1 edit

Lots of dead birds and bits of dead cow and sheep.
And dead fish.

F

Moves
20 Jul 21

@the-gravedigger said
And dead fish.
To put in the freezer at home or to give away?

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
20 Jul 21

@fmf said
To put in the freezer at home or to give away?
Put in the freezer.
Its my dang prize 😆

F

Moves
20 Jul 21

@the-gravedigger said
And dead fish.
If I were going to bring it back here to where I live: Marmite, pickles, relishes, curry sauces and spices, brown sauce [Daddy's, HP], chilli sauce [I'm bored of the ones available here], French mustard, good cheese, gourmet sausages, and a pork pie.

F

Moves
20 Jul 21

@fmf said
If I were going to bring it back here to where I live: Marmite, pickles, relishes
Piccalilli for sure. As things stand, I have to get a Dutch friend to bring some over when he's visiting.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
20 Jul 21

@fmf said
Piccalilli for sure. As things stand, I have to get a Dutch friend to bring some over when he's visiting.
I will send you some over if you send me some satay chicken

F

Moves
20 Jul 21

@the-gravedigger said
I will send you some over if you send me some satay chicken
There's a nice Malaysian Restaurant in Norwich I could recommend. Failing that, I could send over a live chicken, some peanut & soy sauce, and a few kebab sticks.

F

Moves
20 Jul 21

@fmf said
If I were going to bring it back here to where I live: Marmite, pickles, relishes, curry sauces and spices, brown sauce [Daddy's, HP], chilli sauce [I'm bored of the ones available here], French mustard, good cheese, gourmet sausages, and a pork pie.
If the distance between the aisles did not make this wish list feasible, I might just go for a trolley full of interesting cheeses.

F

Moves
20 Jul 21

@fmf said
You have won a prize: tip what you can into a supermarket trolley in 60 seconds, food and drink, excluding booze, all for free, what do you aim for?
Salt & Vinegar crisps! Can't get them here.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
20 Jul 21

@fmf said
There's a nice Malaysian Restaurant in Norwich I could recommend. Failing that, I could send over a live chicken, some peanut & soy sauce, and a few kebab sticks.
Lol unfortunately I am about 200 miles North of Norwich but will drop you a PM if I find myself in that neighbourhood.

Moves
20 Jul 21

“4 fried chickens and a coke”

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
20 Jul 21

@fmf said
If the distance between the aisles did not make this wish list feasible, I might just go for a trolley full of interesting cheeses.
Kudos to you if you can chomp your way through a trolley full of cheese before it goes off.

F

Moves
20 Jul 21

@the-gravedigger said
Lol unfortunately I am about 200 miles North of Norwich but will drop you a PM if I find myself in that neighbourhood.
I am currently 105Ëš east of Norwich and 8Ëš south of the equator. i.e. 200+ miles.

F

Moves
20 Jul 21

@the-gravedigger said
Kudos to you if you can chomp your way through a trolley full of cheese before it goes off.
I can deal with the boring dreams, don't worry.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.