General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    10128
    10 Mar '15 20:09
    Originally posted by woadman
    www.schack.se/allsvenskan thanks for the help..
    Can I help in any way?
  2. Joined
    21 Nov '14
    Moves
    805
    10 Mar '15 20:49
    Originally posted by lolof
    Can I help in any way?
    Just trying to get to Pia Cramlings games..maybe even live video stream..thanks
  3. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    10128
    10 Mar '15 21:04
    Originally posted by woadman
    Just trying to get to Pia Cramlings games..maybe even live video stream..thanks
    I have mailed my grandson for help. 🙂
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    10 Mar '15 21:52
    Originally posted by Seitse
    When I read the title of this thread, my first thought
    was that OP needed a proctologist for a prostate
    checkup 😀
    YouTube
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35951
    10 Mar '15 22:46
    Originally posted by woadman
    It's only a sportsman's term referring to birds in the wild...you know, like the English call women "birds"
    No, that's not nearly good enough.

    It's a vulgar term for a woman.

    You can apologize any time.
  6. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    10 Mar '15 23:04
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    No, that's not nearly good enough.

    It's a vulgar term for a woman.

    You can apologize any time.
    you offering help OMG
  7. Joined
    21 Nov '14
    Moves
    805
    10 Mar '15 23:27
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    No, that's not nearly good enough.

    It's a vulgar term for a woman.

    You can apologize any time.
    Ever heard of Birds of Paradise? Or try Swallow tailed Kites..both quite beautiful ...I was in eastern Texas several years ago and got a glimpse of a Kite. but no photo. I know this is a chess site and not a sportman/outdoorsman site....sorry for the confusion...Yes , you can take this as an apology....
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35951
    10 Mar '15 23:39
    Originally posted by woadman
    Ever heard of Birds of Paradise? Or try Swallow tailed Kites..both quite beautiful ...I was in eastern Texas several years ago and got a glimpse of a Kite. but no photo. I know this is a chess site and not a sportman/outdoorsman site....sorry for the confusion...Yes , you can take this as an apology....
    So I can take excuses as an apology?

    As I said, that's not nearly good enough.

    I'd be really happy if you never used that term again.
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7496
    11 Mar '15 12:23
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Erm... Suzi... calling someone a sexist term while calling him a sexist doesn't help, you twat...
  10. Joined
    21 Nov '14
    Moves
    805
    11 Mar '15 12:39
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Erm... Suzi... calling someone a sexist term while calling him a sexist doesn't help, you twat...
    Careful..you may ruffle her "feathers" lol Don't insinuate she's a bird ! lol
  11. Joined
    21 Nov '14
    Moves
    805
    11 Mar '15 12:42
    I went to Google and downloaded a translator program..attached it to Firefox and all is well !!..Still haven't been able to find Cramlings game...maybe wait for TWIC.
  12. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    10128
    11 Mar '15 12:47
    Originally posted by woadman
    I went to Google and downloaded a translator program..attached it to Firefox and all is well !!..Still haven't been able to find Cramlings game...maybe wait for TWIC.
    Great 🙂
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35951
    11 Mar '15 22:16
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Erm... Suzi... calling someone a sexist term while calling him a sexist doesn't help, you twat...
    lol... You're right, of course.
Back to Top