Tea?

Tea?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
09 Sep 14
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
mud? what kind of coffee do you drink cow herder? I myself have a preference for an Italian roasted blend served with little amaretto biscuits (made from almonds) it has a nutty flavour and smokey aroma, otherwise i will drink Columbian, Ethiopian and a French blend mostly as a latte or a cappuccino. but mud? sounds like expresso
It depends who makes it. The wife makes auto drip and adds French vanilla creamer. I make cowboy coffee in an old fashioned basketless campfire coffee pot. You boil water, add grounds and stir. Let it boil for a few minutes then remove from the fire to settle. I wrap it with a towel to keep it hot. After a few minutes when the water settles I add a few cleaned egg shells and a splash of cold water. This drives the grounds to the bottom. You can strain it when you pour or not depending on how cowboy you are. 😛
As far as the coffee type, the wife uses French roast dark. I like Arbuckles coffee. (Traditional cowboy coffee was made this way)

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Sep 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
You boil water, add grounds and stir. Let it boil for a few minutes then remove from the fire to settle.
Boil???
Men have been killed for less!

rc

Moves
09 Sep 14

Originally posted by Trev33
COLOMBIA!!!!!!!!!!! With an OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
yes with an ooooooooooooo 😀

rc

Moves
09 Sep 14
2 edits

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Boil???
Men have been killed for less!
exactly, one does not boil coffee, these uncouth colonials! its no wonder the empire fell to bits.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
20 Sep 14

exactly, one does not boil coffee, these uncouth colonials! its no wonder the empire fell to bits.
lets face it they cant make a proper cup of builders tea.

Moves
20 Sep 14
1 edit

Another thing, why all the Euro hate for peanut butter? If it wasn't for PB&Js American kids would starve. 😕
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
I sometimes carry a jar of peanut butter with me in diners and put it on over pizza four cheeses for example or over lasagne.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Sep 14

It depends who makes it. The wife makes auto drip and adds French vanilla creamer. I make cowboy coffee in an old fashioned basketless campfire coffee pot. You boil water, add grounds and stir. Let it boil for a few minutes then remove from the fire to settle. I wrap it with a towel to keep it hot. After a few minutes when the water settles I add a few c ...[text shortened]... e uses French roast dark. I like Arbuckles coffee. (Traditional cowboy coffee was made this way)
Not even strained through your cowboy bandana?

Maybe you could try English Breakfast tea, it seems a little stronger than some.

But if you really make coffee as you say, then I imagine no tea could be strong enough for you. I'm a little more cultured, I use a Keurig coffeemaker. 😀

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Sep 14
1 edit

Colonials?

Them's fightin' words!

😠

rc

Moves
20 Sep 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Colonials?

Them's fightin' words!

😠
I have no fight left Suzzianne, take it, take it all. . . I need comfort and bandages, a pair of grey slippers and a pipe, nothing left, just existence.

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
20 Sep 14

Cold-brewed Costa Rican Peaberry...

I'll say no more. 😀

p

Moves
20 Sep 14

Good God
I ran out of coffee today. I forgot to write it on the grocery list. I was wanting a hot beverage, so I dug out some good old tea. What is this crap? It reminds me of rusty water. 😕 Sorry but as an American cowboy I need a cup of mud. I can see now why we dumped this crap in the ocean and kicked England's ass.
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
You can have a coffee on brokeback mountain cowboy

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
21 Sep 14

rc

Moves
21 Sep 14
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I am broken my Celtic cousin, there is nothing left but emptiness, a vast tundra region stretching forth into eternity upon which hollow words reverberate and dissipate into the vastness of the void.

Whisky is pleasure spiked with pain, one needs friends and an open fire and legs aching from hill walking in some little village inn to appreciate its mercies. No mercy here.

Planet Rain

Moves
21 Sep 14

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
I just got back from Ireland. Iced tea was the thing I missed most while there.
Well, you know, it is not complicated to make. Get your hot tea, and then add ice till it quits melting. I do this at places like IHOP where the iced tea is clearly some sort of instant crap.