General Forum

General Forum

1. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 22:00
    Thursday, March 12th. Got the first Bluebonnet blooms in my front yard (New Braunfels). With all the rain we have been having in the San Antonio-Austin-Hill Country, I hope it will be a good year for the wildflowers.
  2. Standard memberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 22:14
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    Thursday, March 12th. Got the first Bluebonnet blooms in my front yard (New Braunfels). With all the rain we have been having in the San Antonio-Austin-Hill Country, I hope it will be a good year for the wildflowers.
    Bluebonnets are one of the things I love best about Texas...looking forward to my first sighting this season. 🙂
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 00:53
    Originally posted by hakima
    Bluebonnets are one of the things I love best about Texas...looking forward to my first sighting this season. 🙂
    I love a band from Texas called The wind and the wave, they are too awesome.
  4. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 02:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ...I love a band from Texas called The wind and the wave, they are too awesome...
    They will be playing 2 free shows Friday and Saturday week (20th & 21st) at Whole Foods on Lamar, Austin.
  5. Standard memberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 03:411 edit
    They will be playing 2 free shows Friday and Saturday week (20th & 21st) at Whole Foods on Lamar, Austin.
    Just listened on youtube...now I want to go to Austin Mar 20 and 21...and to check out bluebonnets...however, they will both travel this far north...(near Dallas/Fort Worth)..soon...

"There's something 'bout the Southland in the Springtime..."
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 08:25
    Free shows? Wow get it while you can - they are seriously groovy!