General Forum

General Forum

1. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Moves
    17 Feb '16 11:20
    I would like to extend warm thanks to the person who paid for my subscription. They have expressed a wish to remain anonymous and I intend to respect that.

I did not mention my non-sub status or my aspiration to be a subscriber in public so nobody has any reason to think I was casting around for a subsidy from a benefactor.

I can now send more than 6 PMs a day, play as many atrocious games of chess as I want, use an avatar, alert posts directly from the thread page (not that I will), and start more than 3 threads a day (which I may well do when the fancy takes me).

Once again, I offer my heartfelt thanks.
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    17 Feb '16 11:54
    You're welcome.

I mean, if I paid for that parasite from Boston, why not for an Indonesian parasite as well? Parasites have rights!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '16 13:29
    What's it feel like to be such a loser at your age?
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    17 Feb '16 13:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    I would like to extend warm thanks to the person who paid for my subscription. They have expressed a wish to remain anonymous and I intend to respect that.

I did not mention my non-sub status or my aspiration to be a subscriber in public so nobody has any reason to think I was casting around for a subsidy from a benefactor.

I can now send more than 6 PMs ...[text shortened]... day (which I may well do when the fancy takes me).

Oh no. 😲 Say it ain't so.😳😛
  5. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Moves
    17 Feb '16 14:26
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    What's it feel like to be such a loser at your age?
    It's felt great at every age!
  6. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 07:28
    Originally posted by FMF

I can now send more than 6 PMs ...[text shortened]... day (which I may well do when the fancy takes me).

Blimey!

I bet it was Startreader
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 14:56
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Blimey!

I bet it was Startreader
    Nah. I think it was VR. He's got boatloads of money out there in the Maritimes (Canadian ones eh?). 😉