Thank you for the subscription

Thank you for the subscription

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
17 Feb 16

I would like to extend warm thanks to the person who paid for my subscription. They have expressed a wish to remain anonymous and I intend to respect that.

I did not mention my non-sub status or my aspiration to be a subscriber in public so nobody has any reason to think I was casting around for a subsidy from a benefactor.

I can now send more than 6 PMs a day, play as many atrocious games of chess as I want, use an avatar, alert posts directly from the thread page (not that I will), and start more than 3 threads a day (which I may well do when the fancy takes me).

Once again, I offer my heartfelt thanks.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
17 Feb 16

You're welcome.

I mean, if I paid for that parasite from Boston, why not for an Indonesian parasite as well? Parasites have rights!

F

Cobra Command HQ

Moves
17 Feb 16

What's it feel like to be such a loser at your age?

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
I would like to extend warm thanks to the person who paid for my subscription. They have expressed a wish to remain anonymous and I intend to respect that.

I did not mention my non-sub status or my aspiration to be a subscriber in public so nobody has any reason to think I was casting around for a subsidy from a benefactor.

I can now send more than 6 PMs ...[text shortened]... day (which I may well do when the fancy takes me).

Oh no. 😲 Say it ain't so.😳😛

F

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by FishHead111
What's it feel like to be such a loser at your age?
It's felt great at every age!

Moves
18 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF

I can now send more than 6 PMs ...[text shortened]... day (which I may well do when the fancy takes me).

Blimey!

I bet it was Startreader

Moves
18 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Blimey!

I bet it was Startreader
Nah. I think it was VR. He's got boatloads of money out there in the Maritimes (Canadian ones eh?). 😉