1. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 23:111 edit
    Look lads, look at all the open space! you can talk about General Badger Lee. Stonewall Badger Jackson and Badger P. G. T. Beauregard until your hearts content.
  2. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 23:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Look lads, look at all the open space! you can talk about General Badger Lee. Stonewall Badger Jackson and Badger P. G. T. Beauregard until your hearts content.
    go home, feller. It's over. Let Clough teach you all that he knows without speaking to you. There will be another day. etc etc
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 23:16
    Originally posted by st dominics preview
    go home, feller. It's over. Let Clough teach you all that he knows without speaking to you. There will be another day. etc etc
    Ahhh you are so correct, even the Gods cannot contend. I'm good and I am gone. This place is a hijackers haven, they talk about southern manners and yet have not the respect to conduct themselves with even a modicum of decorum in the forum by observing proper etiquette. How disappointing and banal.
  4. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 23:18
    Ahhh you are so correct, even the Gods cannot contend. I'm good and I am gone. This place is a hijackers haven, they talk about southern manners and yet have not the respect to conduct themselves with even a modicum of decorum in the forum by observing proper etiquette. How disappointing and banal.
    I remember. I taunt. You were wrong and you know it
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 16:01
    Who died and made you boss of the forums?

One might think you'd need a sub for that.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 16:05
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Who died and made you boss of the forums?

One might think you'd need a sub for that.
    can you cite a reference where one needs to have a subscription in order to remind others of the need to maintain some degree of forum etiquette? No, then you roasty toasty again, why don't you give it up? you cant touch this.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 16:16
    can you cite a reference where one needs to have a subscription in order to remind others of the need to maintain some degree of forum etiquette? No, then you roasty toasty again, why don't you give it up? you cant touch this.
    Forum etiquette? You??? 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 16:18
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Forum etiquette? You??? 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
    Well Rangoo if it raised a smile on that stony face of yours, it was worth it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree