The Badger leaves town, AGAIN!

The Badger leaves town, AGAIN!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
03 Jul 14

Why dear reader must a gentle troubadour be banished from the chess city for exposing nefarious practices? Has he taken traitors wages? given the kiss of Judas? If not? then he is naught but the victim of injustice and should be brought back ti the fair city, the earth decorated with flowers and hailed as an all conquering hero!

In your face

Moves
03 Jul 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Why dear reader must a gentle troubadour be banished from the chess city for exposing nefarious practices? Has he taken traitors wages? given the kiss of Judas? If not? then he is naught but the victim of injustice and should be brought back ti the fair city, the earth decorated with flowers and hailed as an all conquering hero!
Doesn't look banned to me???

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Jul 14
1 edit

Which badger doest thou speak? I found 51 variations of badger listed.

Is he a singer? Write his own or something?

In your face

Moves
03 Jul 14

Originally posted by sonhouse

Redbadger.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
03 Jul 14

We don't need no stinking badgers!

I can't believe no one has posted that blast from the RHP past. 😛

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
04 Jul 14
1 edit

[uid]redbadger[/uid] ...this won't work, but the number has vanished...

http://www.redhotpawn.com/chess-player/redbadger

is not banned, he moved 17 min ago.

Read a book!

Moves
04 Jul 14

Originally posted by Ponderable
[uid]redbadger[/uid] ...this won't work, but the number has vanished...

http://www.redhotpawn.com/chess-player/redbadger

is not banned, he moved 17 min ago.
Forum ban?

rc

Moves
04 Jul 14

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Forum ban?
Yes silenced because you people CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

rc

Moves
04 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse

He is a poet and a warrior, kind of like Beowulf, except like a badger.

Read a book!

Moves
04 Jul 14

Yes silenced because you people CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
He was trying to turn over a new leaf. What went wrong?

rc

Moves
04 Jul 14

He was trying to turn over a new leaf. What went wrong?
Some reprobate kept flaming the forum saying he was the greatest and would kick everyones a$$ at chess and the Illustrious Badger called him out for being a cheat, which he was and got banned.

Read a book!

Moves
04 Jul 14

Some reprobate kept flaming the forum saying he was the greatest and would kick everyones a$$ at chess and the Illustrious Badger called him out for being a cheat, which he was and got banned.
How did redbadger know that the challenger was a cheat?

rc

Moves
04 Jul 14
1 edit

How did redbadger know that the challenger was a cheat?
I posted extensive analysis, in about nineteen games, he had NO blunders and less than a handful of inaccuracies, now, humans don't play chess like that, we make mistakes.

D

Moves
04 Jul 14

I posted extensive analysis, in about nineteen games, he had NO blunders and less than a handful of inaccuracies, now, humans don't play chess like that, we make mistakes.
Played me three times, I suspected what he was up to after the first game but I was happy to play on to confirm my suspicions even though I knew he would probably win. Not a single error in his games, none. I smelt a rat when he started chatting and it was clear I was dealing with an imbecile.

He had nothing to say on the game but plenty to say when I massaged his ego by telling him how good he was, he seemed to like that but was happy to taunt me when I made a mistake.

If he was as good a player as he appeared he would have been telling me 2 or 3 moves in advance that a checkmate was pending, needless to say no such infor was ever forthcoming, likewise when I was clearly in a bad position after about 17 moves and I therefore resigned, he appeared not to know why, even though a cursory glance by any decent player would have shown that my goose was cooked.

Read a book!

Moves
04 Jul 14

Did you or he send feedback?