1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 08:43
    I would like to thank everyone for their support in Badgering Russ into allowing me back on site(thanks Russ) and thanks Robbie.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 08:491 edit
    Originally posted by redbadger
    I would like to thank everyone for their support in Badgering Russ into allowing me back on site(thanks Russ) and thanks Robbie.
    All hail the conquering hero and shame on those who stood in the way of a great arteest in order to throw his tambourine out of time! Harmony has been brought to the universe

Zen moment . . . . . . . . .

when water it struck it simply yields and returns with constancy. . . be water my friends.

kshhhhhhhhhh (sound of a gong in the distance)
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 11:54
    Omg, doesn't a 3a violation mean ANYthing anymore?

How many MORE names are you going to have?
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 11:56
    Originally posted by Suzianne

Since the other two accouts are banned, technically there is only one?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 11:561 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    All hail the conquering hero and shame on those who stood in the way of a great arteest in order to throw his tambourine out of time! Harmony has been brought to the universe

Zen moment . . . . . . . . .

when water it struck it simply yields and returns with constancy. . . be water my friends.

kshhhhhhhhhh (sound of a gong in the distance)
    What's the matter, robbie, you have so few friends you have to recycle them??

Will you finally stop your whining now??
  6. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 12:06

I said sorry and promised to behave myself on the forums.they alowed Darvlay back on RHP so its not like it hasn't happened before.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 12:231 edit
    What's the matter, robbie, you have so few friends you have to recycle them??

Will you finally stop your whining now??
    Waz up wussianne has Karma got you again? The Badger has returned and its gonna get roasty toasty for you and your grassbagging ways.😵
  8. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 12:271 edit
    Waz up wussianne has Karma got you again? The Badger has returned and its gonna get roasty toasty for you and your grassbagging ways.😵
    don't wind Barbie up she will send Ken round to fill u in.u in or out of uk vote?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 12:411 edit
    don't wind Barbie up she will send Ken round to fill u in.u in or out of uk vote?
    Lol Kendy Wendy

I am proud of our history and cognizant of the struggle to achieve independence on the field of Bannockburn 1314 only to be sold at the Union of the Crowns in the 1700's by a thoroughly corrupt aristocracy. The houses of those shipped off to the New world are still extant in the Highlands and Islands. It happened not so long ago. I have no faith in politicians of any kind nor am I a Scottish nationalist. I feel more affinity with the Irish to be honest my grandparents having come from there.
  10. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 12:49
    Lol Kendy Wendy

I am proud of our history and cognizant of the struggle to achieve independence on the field of Bannockburn 1314 only to be sold at the Union of the Crowns in the 1700's by a thoroughly corrupt aristocracy. The houses of those shipped off to the New world are still extant in the Highlands and Islands. It happened not so long ago. ...[text shortened]... list. I feel more affinity with the Irish to be honest my grandparents having come from there.
    my grandma came from Dublin she was a Kelly/my wifes half irish Donnison and half scotish Drummond but what will you be voting for will you stay or will you go if you stay it will be trouble if you go it might be double.
  11. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 14:02
    my grandma came from Dublin she was a Kelly/my wifes half irish Donnison and half scotish Drummond but what will you be voting for will you stay or will you go if you stay it will be trouble if you go it might be double.
    liked for the clash riff...
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 16:27

Who cares, he's a fairy cake in a meat pie factory with Carrobie as his fudge-packer. Good luck to the guy I say.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 16:28
    Originally posted by rookie54
    liked for the clash riff...
    Yeah, fair enough on that one...
  14. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    13 Jun '14 04:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Who cares, he's a fairy cake in a meat pie factory with Carrobie as his fudge-packer. Good luck to the guy I say.
    Maybe together they can get to the seat of the problem. 😕
  15. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    13 Jun '14 09:59
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Maybe together they can get to the seat of the problem. 😕
    I am thinking of joining the british armed forces cant decide between Rear Admiral or Tail gunner

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree