1. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 07:41
    I received a message from badger saying "cheat".which I am not. I don't cheat at chess. Is there anyway of reporting such messages. It's not right being accused of cheating.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 07:44
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Now, if we could just get rid of that certain unpleasant individual who picks on lots of people here but doesn't actually do anything that qualifies for a ban ....
    yes its time for you to walk the plank - adios
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 10:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Why do you persist in being such an comprehensive twit.

Is it because your credibility at RHP is now at such a low standing that you have decided to abandon all hope and this is why you throw your lot in with the likes of redbadger? Like that pair out of dumb and dumber.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 13:16
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Now, if we could just get rid of that certain unpleasant individual who picks on lots of people here but doesn't actually do anything that qualifies for a ban ....
    I hear you.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 13:20
    You just do not know when to quit, do you?

You seem to still have a few naive ones here fooled into thinking you're still a human being, but most there think you're just an immature twit who left his mommy too soon.

And that's ALL due to your own posting style, not what anyone else has said about you. Grow up, man.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 13:332 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You just do not know when to quit, do you?

You seem to still have a few naive ones here fooled into thinking you're still a human being, but most there think you're just an immature twit who left his mommy too soon.

And that's ALL due to your own posting style, not what anyone else has said about you. Grow up, man.
    You get it at last, finally finally the penny drops, ok it was moving like treacle through the overworked channels of synapses in that cerebral vortex housed within your cranium , but eventually it ricochet around like a pinball and reached your CPU and you came to the correct evaluation. Robbie is not human. I tried to hide it but the gelid tentacles of those who in their nefarious machinations were intent on squeezing the last vestiges of humanity out of me to reveal my true nature eventually prevailed. Indeed I am not human, I admit it, I am divine! There its out. Its very difficult to be a demigod in a world of mere mortals.

Now it time for you are your fiend..err i mean friend to do the decent thing and walk the plank! There's a good girl.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 13:40
    I hear you.
    you heard her make a splash? where? where?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 16:04
    You get it at last, finally finally the penny drops, ok it was moving like treacle through the overworked channels of synapses in that cerebral vortex housed within your cranium , but eventually it ricochet around like a pinball and reached your CPU and you came to the correct evaluation. Robbie is not human. I tried to hide it but the gelid tentac ...[text shortened]... re your fiend..err i mean friend to do the decent thing and walk the plank! There's a good girl.
    "just an immature twit who left his mommy too soon."

I rest my case.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 16:08

I rest my case.
    I wouldn't rest my case if I were you, you'll need it where you are going. You and Kewpie, marooned together on a desert Island after being made to walk the plank. Adiós toasty cheeks! nom! nom! nom!
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 16:10
    I'll wager mommy didn't think it was too soon.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 16:17
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    I'll wager mommy didn't think it was too soon.
    If I ever get as mature as you Randolph Gandolph then I know its time to give it up!
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 16:21
    If I ever get as mature as you Randolph Gandolph then I know its time to give it up!
    Don't worry.. you'll never make it.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 16:221 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Don't worry.. you'll never make it.
    Here's hoping! (fingers and toes crossed)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree