1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '16 00:26
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    No post quota. Even Kewpie can't keep up with dive and FMF. Volume means truth, don't ya know?

You just have to surrender your dignity by agreeing with everything they say (no matter how stupid or unprincipled), and disagree with the 'other kind' on their list.

Yeah, exactly. The price is a bit steep.
    When did I say something "stupid" or "unprincipled"?
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    17 Sep '16 01:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    When did I say something "stupid" or "unprincipled"?
    The better question: when didn't you?
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Sep '16 01:391 edit
    Some of you may remember that a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, there was the Private Forum Clan - which went through many incarnations keeping its initials sacrosanct. Everyone who wasn't an invited member publicly hated and secretly envied those privileged individuals who were inside the sanctum.

Methinks the FEC is just a reincarnation. Or a wannabe.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '16 02:19
    PFC is still alive and kicking with at least 1 new post every year.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '16 02:52
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    The better question: when didn't you?
    Not much of a zinger, though, is it, really?
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Sep '16 03:31

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Sep '16 03:36
    Originally posted by Trev33
    PFC is still alive and kicking with at least 1 new post every year.
    Which is quite an achievement, with just four of you still active on the site. Are you talking to yourself?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '16 04:23
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Some of you may remember that a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, there was the Private Forum Clan - which went through many incarnations keeping its initials sacrosanct. Everyone who wasn't an invited member publicly hated and secretly envied those privileged individuals who were inside the sanctum.

Actually the initials stood for "Public Forum Contributors" which was led by @Phlabibit, if we are talking about the same clan. And if we are, then the opposing clan and arch nemesis was the TSM or The Silent Majority which was led by @Red-Night. I was in both clans at one point or another and left both; the PFC because everyone in it is now dead except Trev33, and TSM because it was full of unprincipled idiots.

Ah the good olde days of the forum wars, gang reccing posts and duchbaggery of the highest quality.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '16 04:301 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I guess that remains to be seen, but as it was Robbie carrobie and Suzianne who inspired FEC from their mutual commentary perhaps we can leave the Clique MO to them.

Personally I envisage the FEC members to be those RHP stalwarts who stand for quality unprincipled posting and support Russ by driving the site revenues through increasing the number of posts made in the forums (a commercial strategy created and exemplified by Grampy Bobby).
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Sep '16 07:24
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I guess that remains to be seen, but as it was Robbie carrobie and Suzianne who inspired FEC from their mutual commentary perhaps we can leave the Clique MO to them.

Personally I envisage the FEC members to be those RHP stalwarts who stand for quality unprincipled posting and support Russ by driving the site revenues through increasing the number of posts made in the forums (a commercial strategy created and exemplified by Grampy Bobby).
    So you find me inspirational. Excellent.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '16 08:48
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    So you find me inspirational. Excellent.
    I learn a lot from you.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    17 Sep '16 12:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    Not much of a zinger, though, is it, really?
    Depends: do you find the truth hurts when you hear it, or do you prefer to act as though you heard something else?
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Sep '16 13:13
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm looking forward to Very Rusty turning up 😲
    Dive,
    I am already part of an Elite group, called Metallica. 😉

Regards,
    -VR
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '16 13:29
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Depends: do you find the truth hurts when you hear it, or do you prefer to act as though you heard something else?
    So many words! As follow up zingers go, this is more like a shaggy dog story.
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    17 Sep '16 14:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    So many words! As follow up zingers go, this is more like a shaggy dog story.
    Is this just a toned down version of the previous Clans forum?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree