General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    25 Feb '16
    Moves
    3653
    03 Apr '16 22:07
    1. In the beginning Russ created a chess board.

    2 Now the chess board was empty of pieces and had no boundaries, so it extended and bended into infinity.

    ....
  2. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    6889
    03 Apr '16 22:241 edit
    Originally posted by Metacomedian
    1. In the beginning Russ created a chess board.

    2 Now the chess board was empty of pieces and had no boundaries, so it extended and bended into infinity.

    ....
    1. In the beginning Jeremiah Wainwright III Jr. created a chess board.

    2 Now the chess board was empty of pieces and had no boundaries, so it extended and bended into infinity.


    Metacomedian, it's cruel to play along. This way is kinder.
  3. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138421
    03 Apr '16 23:53
    herrings, sardines, and anchovies,
    i like eating these tiny lil fishies...
    they're good onna pizza, in the tower of pisa,
    and enhance every ice cream dishies...
  4. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88227
    04 Apr '16 03:12
    Originally posted by Metacomedian
    1. In the beginning Russ created a chess board.

    2 Now the chess board was empty of pieces and had no boundaries, so it extended and bended into infinity.

    ....
    Russ took the Grampy Bobby he had made and put him in the Forum of Eden to post in it and take care of it.
    And the Russ commanded the Grampy, “You are free to post in any thread in the forum but you must not post bollox, for when you do you will certainly be banned".
    The Russ said, “It is not good for the Grampy to be alone in the Forum of Eden; I will make a group of suitable posters for him teach and watch over as his flock”. And the Russ saw that it was good.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    04 Apr '16 08:20
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Russ took the Grampy Bobby he had made and put him in the Forum of Eden to post in it and take care of it.
    And the Russ commanded the Grampy, “You are free to post in any thread in the forum but you must not post bollox, for when you do you will certainly be banned".
    The Russ said, “It is not good for the Grampy to be alone in the Forum of Eden; I wil ...[text shortened]... suitable posters for him teach and watch over as his flock”. And the Russ saw that it was good.
    But the Grampy said " Oh Great Russ, what shall I teach them for I know nothing"
    And the Great Russ said "Let there be Copy" and behold it was so.
    And the Great Russ said "Let there be Paste" and behold it was so also.
    And the Russ rested and so endeth the 3rd Day.
  6. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    04 Apr '16 09:34
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Russ took the Grampy Bobby he had made and put him in the Forum of Eden to post in it and take care of it.
    And the Russ commanded the Grampy, “You are free to post in any thread in the forum but you must not post bollox, for when you do you will certainly be banned".
    The Russ said, “It is not good for the Grampy to be alone in the Forum of Eden; I wil ...[text shortened]... suitable posters for him teach and watch over as his flock”. And the Russ saw that it was good.
    And the joker, named geester, was more subtle than all the posters in the forum of Eden, and he beguiled and tempted all the posters, aligning himself with them in their attack against the good Grampy Bobby and his brothers. And the Russ saw what was going on and created the Bottomless Pit of near infinite chess moves in which the joker and his followers would one day be cast into, thereby bringing peace and goodwill back to the land of the Forum of Eden.
  7. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    04 Apr '16 09:401 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    But the Grampy said " Oh Great Russ, what shall I teach them for I know nothing"
    And the Great Russ said "Let there be Copy" and behold it was so.
    And the Great Russ said "Let there be Paste" and behold it was so also.
    And the Russ rested and so endeth the 3rd Day.
    And the wolfgang were given tools of ridicule and insult by the joker with which to malign and impugn the good Grampy Bobby and his brothers because the wolfgang rejected the Russ's intents and purposes for the Forum of Eden.
  8. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88227
    04 Apr '16 12:20
    When players and contributors began to increase in number on the RHP , the Russ saw that the members formed themselves into clans, and they selected any others of them they chose. Then the Russ said, “I will not be content with free membership forever, for they are taking the pisseth ; so their 365 days will cost each member 2 score shekels.”

    The Moderators were on the RHP in those days, and also afterward, when the evil 3a members went to the internet and had sock-puppets by it. They were the heroes of old, members of renown.

    The Russ saw how great the duchebaggery of the members of the Clans Forum had become on the RHP, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the members heart was only evil and character assassination and actual sadism, all the time. And the voices of the Clans Forum members reached out to him. Constantly. On and on and on...ad infinitum...

    The Russ regretted that he had made RHP, and his work-life balance was now deeply screwed up. So the Russ said, “I will wipe from the face of the RHP the Clans Forum I have created—and with them the bickerage, the ranting and the cheating creatures - for I regret that I have made them.”
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    04 Apr '16 13:52
    Originally posted by divegeester
    When players and contributors began to increase in number on the RHP , the Russ saw that the members formed themselves into clans, and they selected any others of them they chose. Then the Russ said, “I will not be content with free membership forever, for they are taking the pisseth ; so their 365 days will cost each member 2 score shekels.”

    The [i]M ...[text shortened]... hem the bickerage, the ranting and the cheating creatures - for I regret that I have made them.”
    Attribution: "Genesis of RHP" Chapter 1 Verse 1 written by divegeester before human history began.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    04 Apr '16 16:49
    And Whodey wept. :'(
  11. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    04 Apr '16 17:50
    In the beginning there was RHP.
    Then Chess.com came out and RHP became a shadow of itself, withering away to nothing because the liberal hate-whitie-hate-America-hate-western european culure hate mongers ruined the forums and the apologetic politically correct english terds running the site let it happen and everyone with common sense got banned or chased off or sick of the chit and left. .
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10555
    04 Apr '16 17:56
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    In the beginning there was RHP.
    Then Chess.com came out and RHP became a shadow of itself, withering away to nothing because the liberal hate-whitie-hate-America-hate-western european culure hate mongers ruined the forums and the apologetic politically correct english terds running the site let it happen and everyone with common sense got banned or chased off or sick of the chit and left. .
    Can't help but notice you yourself are not banned. Does that mean you are lacking common sense?


    Might explain why you rate Chess.com.
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    04 Apr '16 20:23
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    In the beginning there was RHP.
    Then Chess.com came out and RHP became a shadow of itself, withering away to nothing because the liberal hate-whitie-hate-America-hate-western european culure hate mongers ruined the forums and the apologetic politically correct english terds running the site let it happen and everyone with common sense got banned or chased off or sick of the chit and left. .
    I'd just like to say how smart, profound and entertaining that post was.



    ... but I just cannot bring myself to do it.

    btw: That is the grossest misuse of hyphenation I have seen for some time!
  14. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    6889
    04 Apr '16 23:581 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I'd just like to say how smart, profound and entertaining that post was.



    ... but I just cannot bring myself to do it.

    btw: That is the grossest misuse of hyphenation I have seen for some time!
    'When-in-doubt,-hyphenate-everything-!'

    Clarissa-Frigme-Postlethwaite

    -
  15. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138421
    05 Apr '16 00:01
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    'When-in-doubt,-hyphenate-everything-!'

    Clarissa-Frigme-Postlethwaite

    -
    hyphenated...
    non-hyphenated...

    the definition of irony...
Back to Top