1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 May '20 07:021 edit
    Feb 2008

Facebook was exactly 4 years old and Le Zuc still had street-cred running his town hall meetings in his crappy “sneakers” and “sweatpants” (revolting American terms) despite him just fuking over his best collage friend and being about to inflict the biggest personal data scam on the world.

Cyprus and Malta joined the Euro (suckers)

Stock markets crash amid fears of the world recession triggered by the sub-prime mortgage market in the US.

Kosovo declares independence from Serbia

Toshiba withdraw HD DVDs handing victory to Sony’s Blu-ray format in the war to own that space.

Mohammed Al Fayed tells the inquest into the death of Diana, Princess of Wales that she and his son Dodi Fayed were both murdered in a conspiracy arranged by the Royal Family, Tony Blair, MI5, MI6 and the British ambassador to France. This claim was debunked late in the same month.

Fidel Castro retires

@divegeester joins RHP
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 May '20 07:19
    @divegeester said
    Le Zuc still had street-cred despite him just fuking over his best collage friend
    His collage friend was too stuck-up.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 May '20 11:38
    @divegeester said
    Feb 2008

Facebook was exactly 4 years old and Le Zuc still had street-cred running his town hall meetings in his crappy “sneakers” and “sweatpants” (revolting American terms) despite him just fuking over his best collage friend and being about to inflict the biggest personal data scam on the world.

Stock markets crash a ...[text shortened]... This claim was debunked late in the same month.

Fidel Castro retires

@divegeester joins RHP
    i have joind that many times i cant remember.redbaron/redbadger/badradger/sampanther etc
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 May '20 11:54
    @divegeester

I was in a hotel room in Jakarta and US
    Vice President Dick Cheney was on the TV. I registered with RHP using my laptop.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 May '20 12:42
    @fmf said
    @divegeester

I was in a hotel room in Jakarta and US
    Vice President Dick Cheney was on the TV. I registered with RHP using my laptop.
    These moments are set in time like pebble-dash on a 1920s council house in St Albans.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 May '20 12:53
    @divegeester said
    These moments are set in time like pebble-dash on a 1920s council house in St Albans.
    1930s. I've told you once. Should be enough.
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    03 May '20 17:21
    @divegeester said
    Feb 2008

Stock markets crash a ...[text shortened]... This claim was debunked late in the same month.

Fidel Castro retires

@divegeester joins RHP
    When I joined RHP it was hot and humid, as it I wont to be, in the city of Davao. I’d spent months raising fighting cocks and developing a taste for island women. Filipino women seem naturally happy and full of life. It was with regret that I left the island, but, the life of an international arms dealer is a solitary and nomadic one. Fortunately, I had RHP to fall back on.
  8. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    03 May '20 17:31
    @divegeester said
    Fidel Castro retires
    two weeks later rookie joins and the apocalypse begins
    and then nothing happened so ice cream for everyone
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    03 May '20 18:21

Removed by poster

10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 May '20 18:44
    The Republic of Ireland becomes the first country in the world to ban smoking in the work place...even including pubs and restaurants. Why the dirty swine.😲😉
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 May '20 20:49
    @divegeester said
    Feb 2008

Fidel Castro retires

@divegeester joins RHP
    Blimey 4 thumbs down. Weird.
  12. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    03 May '20 22:12
    @divegeester said
    nobody likes you
    yer right all the time
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 May '20 22:47
    @divegeester said
    At least you got acknowledgement ... I got nothing for my collage joke!
  14. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    03 May '20 23:051 edit
    September 2008

Subprime mortgages tanked.

I didn't care. I was living in a tin shack with a chess playing cowboy in Texas.
    I had no mortgage.

Two weeks later, my ratings on this site tanked.

I didn't care about that either, apparently, as I'm still here.
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    03 May '20 23:20
    @divegeester said
    Stop masturbating.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree