1. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    02 Mar '17 22:23
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    But sometimes protest is completely warranted.

And in that case, a response to it just seems, well, hateful.

Remember "Black Lives Matter" and the idiot response to it "All Lives Matter"?

Of course all lives matter, don't be stupid. The point is that for a long, long time, and maybe even now, to some extent, black lives did NOT matter to a lot of people.
    Calling something hateful is a good way of shutting down discussion of a topic you don't want discussed. How long before you go full antifa?
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 17:47
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Ryan Gosling won at the Golden Globes so why not at the Oscars? If anything Denzel should have won. But he has won in the past.

Also a comment on the facebook page of Moonlight someone said what if they messed up truly on purpose to never have that movie be forgotten? interesting comment for sure.

One winner said that they are the only profession on kno ...[text shortened]... 't wait to see.
    Moonlight- Not really interested.

First I want to see "Logan" and "Get out".
    I saw Logan the other day it was pretty good and I just redboxed Fences and thought it was a good movie.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 18:00
    The Oscars is all about who is wearing what !!

Those little statues they give out is just window dressing.

And once in a while, misplace an envelope just to liven things up a bit.😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree