The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
22 Feb 23

@great-big-stees said
I think that VR is actually Andrew.😲
Now when you will be away on holiday I trust you have sorted things out with the chef, he can be difficult to handle sometimes.

Moves
22 Feb 23

@torunn said
Now when you will be away on holiday I trust you have sorted things out with the chef, he can be difficult to handle sometimes.
I’ve spoken to him and he assures me all will be fine in my absence. I’d like you to make sure he adheres to that.👍

Moves
23 Feb 23

What time are the strippers on?

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
23 Feb 23

@divegeester said
What time are the strippers on?
They can't afford them anymore but EndLame will get his kit off for 6 beers and a snickers bar.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
23 Feb 23

@great-big-stees said
I’ve spoken to him and he assures me all will be fine in my absence. I’d like you to make sure he adheres to that.👍
As long as he can cook your world-famous beer-battered fried shrimp, all will be cool 🙂

Moves
23 Feb 23

@the-gravedigger said
They can't afford them anymore but EndLame will get his kit off for 6 beers and a snickers bar.
LOL

Who needs to pay for a rerun of the History Channel’s “Beers in Trousers Off” when Freeview have an upcoming new series of “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun”?

Gothenburg

Moves
23 Feb 23

@earl-of-trumps said
As long as he can cook your world-famous beer-battered fried shrimp, all will be cool 🙂
If you ask him nicely, he might - he can be touchy at times but deep down he is a gentle soul, I'm told. 🙂

Moves
23 Feb 23

@torunn said
If you ask him nicely, he might - he can be touchy at times but deep down he is a gentle soul, I'm told. 🙂
It’s good to know that we have chef cover sorted.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Feb 23

@divegeester said
It’s good to know that we have chef cover sorted.
All that is left to get sorted out is the Twins! 🙂

-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
23 Feb 23

@torunn said
torunn, thanks but I think I will lay back and wait for someone else to order food first.

safer that way.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
23 Feb 23

@very-rusty said
All that is left to get sorted out is the Twins! 🙂

-VR
I suggest donning a hazmat suit before attempting it.

Gothenburg

Moves
23 Feb 23

@Earl-of-Trumps

11232 - just saying. 🙂

Moves
23 Feb 23
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
torunn, thanks but I think I will lay back and wait for someone else to order food first.

safer that way.
Would you like a glass of imaginary wine while you’re waiting to see if our imaginary stand-in chef is any good?

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
23 Feb 23

@divegeester said
LOL

Who needs to pay for a rerun of the History Channel’s “Beers in Trousers Off” when Freeview have an upcoming new series of “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun”?
I've heard there is another one in the pipeline 'Girls Just Wanna House Tramps.'

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
24 Feb 23
1 edit

@torunn said
@Earl-of-Trumps

11232 - just saying. 🙂
Yes, torunn, I hear ya.

I think 🤔