1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Mar '16 23:52
    What soap operas have you succumbed to for any periods of time in your life?
  2. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    06 Mar '16 00:16
    Originally posted by FMF
    Dallas.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '16 07:271 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Dallas and Eastenders both played a part in my televisual time wasting about 28 years ago. Haven't watched soaps since.

Edit: I watch football if that helps....?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Mar '16 08:19
    I liked Brookside in the early years of Channel 4. And I followed Eastenders in the Dirty Den era. I used to watch Dallas (and play drink-along-a-Dallas) for a couple of "seasons" in the mid-80s. I quite like TV series that draw you in with soapy elements
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    06 Mar '16 13:45
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't like TV. When I walk into a room where one is on I can't take my eyes off it. Totally distracting. Probably because I was mesmerized by it from early childhood. I enjoy action/adventure movies though. But I confess I saw all the Star Trek shows. Watched most of what was on through the 50's and 60's, but stopped watching TV after that for the most part. Too busy outdoors since.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '16 22:31
    Originally posted by josephw
    I don't like TV. [...] Watched most of what was on through the 50's and 60's, but stopped watching TV after that for the most part. Too busy outdoors since.
    What soap operas did you succumb to for any periods of time during the 50's and 60's?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree