1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '16 10:32
    An almost tragic tale with a happy ending ~ preferably based on a true story ~ delivered in exactly three sentences please.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '16 10:331 edit
    My lovely cat disappeared and was missing for three days. We fretted but had no idea why or where she'd gone. Although we'd feared the worst, she suddenly reappeared and was beside herself with joy, as were we, though none the wiser.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    16 Apr '16 18:48
    Driving at 89 kph in a 60 zone, I pass a camera car - it's too late to decelerate and I don't have that many demerit points to spare.
    Anxious wait for several days, then the dreaded envelope containing a penalty notice arrives in the mail.
    It's only a $400 fine - for my husband's van, and he didn't even know he'd accidentally run a red light ...
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Apr '16 19:44
    My pet owl, trained to carry tools, came flying into my window and I thought the poor thing was going to be beat to death by the bars.

But just at the last instant, it flew vertically oriented and went through my prison bars unscathed.

He proudly gave me the bar cutting file clutched in his claws.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 14:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    An almost tragic tale with a happy ending ~ preferably based on a true story ~ delivered in exactly three sentences please.
    I was on the Train on a Business trip. When the conductor came, I couldn't find my ticket. When I looked for my wallet I found thaat the pocket's seam had given and wallet plus ticket found their way between outer and inner Shell.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree