1. Joined
    29 Nov '15
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 10:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    Let him read the threads and make his own mind up.
    okay i have done my "homework" that was hard going, not sure my personal thoughts will be welcome, as usual.
    leaving a side the name calling and abuse there were some interesting points.
    Firstly the real evil is no doubt the child rapists, unfortunately they exist in all walks of life,seek protection in large organisations. social or religious it makes no difference, if they think they can get extra protection they will join.
    It would be good if all said organisations, looked after our children, but sadly this is not the case, if an allegation is made to someone in power, they must notify the police straight away, no ifs or buts.
    There lays the problem, innocent till proven guilty,would they risk the "no smoke without fire" that would follow even if the allegations were false.it's the leaders job to keep bad press from the media, but here it seems to have gone too far.By not telling the police they are wide open to accusations of a "cover up"
    Obviously there was a cover up, again we will sadly never know the true amount of victims. the law must take precedent over any organisations "policies" again this is why the child rapist seeks protection in places where they will feel they can bend the rules.
    i believe the JW and most organisations are made up of 99% good people, more must be done to get the 1% though.
    This will be my only post on the dreadful matter, can't go on for 700 posts asking for proof, it's just my opinion, some might agree others won't, i mainly agree with you on the matter if that helps clarify my stance.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 10:06
    Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
    okay i have done my "homework" that was hard going, not sure my personal thoughts will be welcome, as usual.
    leaving a side the name calling and abuse there were some interesting points.
    Firstly the real evil is no doubt the child rapists, unfortunately they exist in all walks of life,seek protection in large organisations. social or religious it make ...[text shortened]... might agree others won't, i mainly agree with you on the matter if that helps clarify my stance.
    Thanks for your thoughts on the matter.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 11:002 edits
    Being called the son of satan or a murderer is not nice, but calling JW an evil cult protecting child molesters is by far worse, do you think all muslims are isis?
    I have never said that the JW organisation is evil. The leader of the organisation's Australian branch was found by the Royal Commision into child abuse, to be incompetent in uncovering failures to disclose hundreds and hundreds of allegations of child abuse by congratiomal leaders and of being more interested in the image of the organisation than the protection of the victims. You really should read up on this stuff if you are going get involved.

*edit: I see you have; posted before I saw that.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 11:02
    thanks i will
    be back in a few days, by the time i read all that..🙂
    Much of what get brandished superficially in this forum regarding the Jehovah's Witness organisation has its origins in years of lengthy exchanges in the spiritually forum.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 11:051 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes it devastatingly back fired on FMF when he attempted to state that I have defended any alleged cover up.

Not only could he provide not a single iota of any alleged 'cover up', but when repeatedly asked to provide a single quotation for his allegations that I had defended a cover up he could not do so and was forced to repeat the same allegat ...[text shortened]... these are far more serious allegations and far more sinister than anything Bobs have ever done.
    In the first thread for lists and the latest in the long running saga you are profoundly laid bare in your absolute refusal to criticise your organisation's handling of the internal reporting and subsequent processes. Several regular posters took you to task over this. In other threads you have defended the actions of your leaders with dubious reasoning based around the most ridiculous of rational.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 11:06
    Originally posted by FMF
    Let him read the threads and make his own mind up.
    Indeed.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 11:07
    FMF more sinister than Bobs
    Crybabyjeester less liked than Bobs

Man that gotta hurt.
    An immediate retreat into playground name calling. Right on cue.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 12:12
    Originally posted by divegeester
    An immediate retreat into playground name calling. Right on cue.
    Retreat?? Its self evident that you are a crybaby extraordinaire always wah wah wah about something, see here you are again, wah wah wah, please shad-up-a-yo-face.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 12:254 edits
    Retreat?? Its self evident that you are a crybaby extraordinaire always wah wah wah about something, see here you are again, wah wah wah, please shad-up-a-yo-face.
    More name calling, deflection and kindergarten catch-phrases.

Finally a member of the GF (ghost hunter) has actually bothered to read some of the accounts and evidence your detractors talk about in here and has posted his balanced conclusions above. All your "shad-up-a-yo-face" pathetic dodging and deflections are just a symptom of your inability to do what ghost hunter has done.

That your religious organisation bans you from even reading the Commission's report should be enough of a warning to you that you are in a dangerous cult and need to get out. It is my sincere and heartfelt hope and prayer that you do.
  10. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 13:34
    Originally posted by divegeester
    bans you from even reading the Commission's report
    Wut? Is this true?

Robbie, can you confirm or deny this, please? For science, I've
    never met anybody who is banned from reading something by their
    religious organization.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 07:49
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Wut? Is this true?

Robbie, can you confirm or deny this, please? For science, I've
    never met anybody who is banned from reading something by their
    religious organization.
    Interestingly quiet from Robbie suddenly.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree