1. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Nov '16 22:24
    Well, it is racism, ostracism and genocide.
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    19 Nov '16 22:29
    I prefer gentle electric shocks to the noble parts.

You're asking what floats my boat, right?
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Nov '16 22:32
    Originally posted by Seitse

Seitse,

It isn't always easy to tell what he is trying to say. 😉

-VR
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Nov '16 22:492 edits
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Seitse,

It isn't always easy to tell what he is trying to say. 😉

-VR
    Oh Crusty its the inverse of a paradigm shift in the political landscape. There is no base line, its been rubbed out with the death of neoliberalism and its all encompassing inclusiveness. Not only were the liberals firmly in control but they did so from a position of moral and intellectual superiority. If you expressed dissent you were simply too dumb to understand. Now the pendulum has swung towards the rednecks and vandervelde is simply pointing out that to shame people for being politically incorrect will not only not wash any more, its inversely equivalent to ostracism, shaming and every other moral pressure that was brought to bear by the liberals in order to coerce the acceptance of the lefties ideology. This is why all the snowflakes are weeping profusely still after losing the election. As for me its overkill, enough politics for a lifetime already.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Nov '16 23:043 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Oh Crusty its the inverse of a paradigm shift in the political landscape. There is no base line, its been rubbed out with the death of neoliberalism and its all encompassing inclusiveness. Not only were the liberals firmly in control but they did so from a position of moral and intellectual superiority. If you expressed dissent you were simply too d ...[text shortened]... till after losing the election. As for me its overkill, enough politics for a lifetime already.
    robbie,
    Not everyone is as skilled as yourself at Collusion, fixing challenges, and trying to make it seem all right. You are beginning to sound very boring, again. Having too many brews? Chill maybe try having a few more brews. Enough already about the election crap, we've all heard enough of it!!!

-VR
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Nov '16 23:38

Without dictionaries and with lame WiFi here I am wondering if my flat was burglared during couple of weeks I have been on the road.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 00:05
    robbie,
    Not everyone is as skilled as yourself at Collusion, fixing challenges, and trying to make it seem all right. You are beginning to sound very boring, again. Having too many brews? Chill maybe try having a few more brews. Enough already about the election crap, we've all heard enough of it!!!

-VR
    gee that was predictable Crusty old bean
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 00:58
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Without dictionaries and with lame WiFi here I am wondering if my flat was burglared during couple of weeks I have been on the road.
    As long as they don't steal your anal virginity, all is fine, monsieur le punk.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 13:46
    As long as they don't steal your anal virginity, all is fine, monsieur le punk.
    Seitse,

Can you be sure it hasn't already been stolen! 😉

-VR
  10. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 13:55
    Seitse,

Can you be sure it hasn't already been stolen! 😉

-VR
    Don't go there Rusty
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 14:02
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Don't go there Rusty
    CS,
    To late! 😛

-VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 23:44
    And this is way No 4::: fycking in the arrrrrs.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Nov '16 03:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Oh Crusty its the inverse of a paradigm shift in the political landscape. There is no base line, its been rubbed out with the death of neoliberalism and its all encompassing inclusiveness. Not only were the liberals firmly in control but they did so from a position of moral and intellectual superiority. If you expressed dissent you were simply too d ...[text shortened]... till after losing the election. As for me its overkill, enough politics for a lifetime already.
    Damn it! Why did you tell them? 😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree