1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    15 May '18 15:57
    She's like I know you aren't a threat. I'm pissed off now.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    15 May '18 17:00
    Originally posted by @apathist
    Cat 1, apathist 0
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    15 May '18 17:121 edit
    Originally posted by @apathist
    Cats are cool...and suffer fools poorly. πŸ˜›
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    15 May '18 17:45
    cats are always plotting your demise
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 May '18 17:48
    In terms of evolution, we did not domesticate cats. They domesticated us. They looked around for the animal most likely to fall for purring and rubbing against legs, and least likely to expect anything in return for providing endless food and shelter. Oh yes, and the animal most likely to invent can openers. We were it.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    15 May '18 20:47
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    In terms of evolution, we did not domesticate cats. They domesticated us. They looked around for the animal most likely to fall for purring and rubbing against legs, and least likely to expect anything in return for providing endless food and shelter. Oh yes, and the animal most likely to invent can openers. We were it.
    You've probably heard the story about the difference between a dog and a cat.

A dog sees you opening cans of food to feed him, sees you opening doors to let him out
    or in, sees you giving him toys and providing a comfortable place for him to sleep.
    He thinks you must be God.

A cat sees you opening cans of food to feed him, sees you opening doors to let him out
    or in, sees you giving him toys and providing a comfortable place for him to sleep.
    He thinks he must be God.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 May '18 21:05
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    You've probably heard the story about the difference between a dog and a cat.

A dog sees you opening cans of food to feed him, sees you opening doors to let him out
    He thinks you must be God.

A cat sees you opening cans of food to feed him, sees you opening doo ...[text shortened]... him toys and providing a comfortable place for him to sleep.
    He thinks he must be God.
    LOL....Good one, I've never heard that one before!!!

-VR
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    16 May '18 01:00

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 May '18 13:45
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    Sensing tin opening potential when tins were in the far future prove the mental abilities of cats πŸ˜‰

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree