1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 12:222 edits
    AOriginally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    It is not so much a liberal in the Whitehouse issue...it was the shear corruption going on. A lot of people overlooked Obamas corruption and lying because they were getting something from the govt teat. Republican start off with 47% of the population against them because of the teat.
    Oh, so the present tax change is not feeding rich people off the tit? This tax bill is a bribe nothing more nothing less and the middle class will be screwed once again, but hey, it's your beloved republican bill so it HAS to be good, right? Anything democrats come up with is shyte and anything republicans come up with is gold.

Which is fine if you don't give a crap about people displaced from their jobs by automation or age, who gives a crap about THEM?

MY golden parachute is secure so fuk em all.

BTW, your beloved Trump is going to fail to win in 2020 and you can take that to the bank.

My prediction is president, senate, reps will ALL be Democrat in 2020 and we can fix the bullshyte foisted on the US by republicans. People BTW don't WANT to be on some government tit, they WANT to be independent, supporting themselves but you asssinine republicans just think anyone getting gov money is a worthless piece of sucking crap.

So come 2020 your bullshyte agenda will be dust. Republican bribes to the rich will be a thing of the past and the corporate rate will go back up where it should be.

Of course according to you and your republican buddies, the government should be small, (Make that WEAK) so EPA disappears, consumer protection a thing of the past, companies go back to 19th century work ethic, 'hey, you want heat in your work place, bring in your OWN frigging coal, we don't spend money on cretins like you'. Healthcare? What the hell are you talking about? Just go home and die for god's sake, we have twenty more to take your place.
    USA is now the laughing stock of the world thanks to your beloved Trumpf.
    Yessir, the republican way is ALL american.
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 13:05
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Oh, so the present tax change is not feeding rich people off the tit? This tax bill is a bribe nothing more nothing less and the middle class will be screwed once again, but hey, it's your beloved republican bill so it HAS to be good, right? Anything democrats come up with is shyte and anything republicans come up with is gold.

Which is fine if you don ...[text shortened]... stock of the world thanks to your beloved Trumpf.
    "Oh, so the present tax change is not feeding rich people off the tit?"
    No, paying less to the teat!

The 1% are still paying in. Democrats need to support themselves. Tired of all the crying because the rich man wont support them.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 13:492 edits
    God forbid, but if Trump were to die tomorrow or even today, would there be mourning or celebration?

-VR
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 13:53
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    God forbid, but if Trump were to die tomorrow or even today, would there be mourning or celebration?

-VR
    My guess: part so part so.

I certainly hope that the dignity of the office is not so much destroyed as to open celebrations in the USA
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 13:57
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    I certainly hope that the dignity of the office is not so much destroyed as to open celebrations in the USA
    We may never know the answer to that question. I wouldn't wish death on anyone, but makes one wonder with all the crap going on if there may be celebrations, he has stepped on a lot of toes.

-VR
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 14:36
    Originally posted by @very-rusty

-VR
    strange thought process going on...maybe you should get checked
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 15:47
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    It is not so much a liberal in the Whitehouse issue...it was the shear corruption going on. A lot of people overlooked Obamas corruption and lying because they were getting something from the govt teat. Republican start off with 47% of the population against them because of the teat.
    And only liberals are corrupt, right ? 🙄
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 15:55
    Originally posted by @sonhouse

Which is fine if you don ...[text shortened]... stock of the world thanks to your beloved Trumpf.
    Actually I think the corporate tax rate 35% in the US is too high.
    It is under 20% in Canada.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 16:05
    strange thought process going on...maybe you should get checked
    Strange thought process???

I am surprised he is still alive as are many others....Perhaps it is not I who needs their head checked.

-VR
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 16:061 edit
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Actually I think the corporate tax rate 35% in the US is too high.
    It is under 20% in Canada.
    Yes I agree, and we still complain about our tax rates here!!!

-VR
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 16:211 edit
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    And only liberals are corrupt, right ? 🙄
    presently, yes. along with swampers
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 22:451 edit
    presently, yes. along with swampers
    Which swampers ?
    Jared Kushner ? Steve Bannon ? Flynn ?

Donald isn't draining the swamp.
    He's just filling it with different creatures !!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree