General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    30 Dec '16 17:32
    They are now calling Hitler a Donald Trump.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    30 Dec '16 17:35
    The color orange is being banned around the world.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    30 Dec '16 17:49
    Satan prays at night to ban Trump from hell.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97073
    30 Dec '16 18:16
    No friends? Playing by yourself? OK except for me, of course.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    30 Dec '16 18:181 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    No friends? Playing by yourself? OK except for me, of course.
    What's wrong with playing with yourself? 😠

    Bigot
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10567
    30 Dec '16 18:21
    Originally posted by whodey
    What's wrong with playing with yourself? 😠

    Bigot
    Take it to Debates Spanky.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97073
    30 Dec '16 18:24
    Originally posted by whodey
    What's wrong with playing with yourself? 😠

    Bigot
    I missed the bigotry. I asked a simple question. Oh and there's nothing wrong with playing with yourself...we've all done it at one time or another I'm sure.
  8. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88256
    30 Dec '16 18:32
    Originally posted by whodey
    Satan prays at night to ban Trump from hell.
    Nobody cares.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    30 Dec '16 20:25
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Nobody cares.
    Trump got to you, didn't he?

    Let me guess, Putin hacked your e-mails and now you are pretending not to hate Trump to keep them quiet. 😠
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421535
    30 Dec '16 20:28
    Originally posted by whodey
    Trump got to you, didn't he?

    Let me guess, Putin hacked your e-mails and now you are pretending not to hate Trump to keep them quiet. 😠
    Whodey,

    LOL....Wouldn't it be something if Trump ended up being one of the best Presidents EVER!!!! 😉

    -VR
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    30 Dec '16 20:28
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Whodey,

    LOL....Wouldn't it be something if Trump ended up being one of the best Presidents EVER!!!! 😉

    -VR
    More right winged lies! 😠
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    30 Dec '16 20:29
    Trump's ego is sooo bad, when he makes love to a woman he closes his eyes and fantasizes he is pleasuring himself.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421535
    30 Dec '16 20:32
    Originally posted by whodey
    Trump's ego is sooo bad, when he makes love to a woman he closes his eyes and fantasizes he is pleasuring himself.
    Whodey,

    LOL.... Remember everyone laughed when he threw his name in the hat. They aren't laughing anymore!

    -VR
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    30 Dec '16 20:441 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Whodey,

    LOL.... Remember everyone laughed when he threw his name in the hat. They aren't laughing anymore!

    -VR
    Don't fall for his antics, he is pure evil Rusty.

    Not to mention a sexist, bigoted, racist, hemophiliac.....er....um.....you know what I mean. 😠
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421535
    30 Dec '16 21:021 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Don't fall for his antics, he is pure evil Rusty.

    Not to mention a sexist, bigoted, racist, hemophiliac.....er....um.....you know what I mean. 😠
    Whodey,

    Don't take me the wrong way. I completely agree with you!!! The middle class will be paying out the most in taxes. The very people who VOTED him in from what I am hearing!!!

    -VR
Back to Top