1. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 16:02
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,

Try getting out more. 😛

-VR
    If I was going out Crusty old thing, the last thing I would do is go and see a Tom Hanks movie even if it was free and they were giving away popcorn and ice cream and fruit flavoured slushes.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 16:03
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    If I was going out Crusty old thing, the last thing I would do is go and see a Tom Hanks movie even if it was free and they were giving away popcorn and ice cream and fruit flavoured slushes.
    How can you know if you never saw a single one. In fact I think Hanks is opposed to some actors a man with a very broad Repertoire.
  3. Gothenburg
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 16:15
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    How can you know if you never saw a single one. In fact I think Hanks is opposed to some actors a man with a very broad Repertoire.
    I think Tom Hanks has made some good films, above all Road to Perdition, which was not an easy part to do.
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 17:02
    Tom Hanks seems like a pretty cool dude:

https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/5jfi4v/my_friend_sent_some_fanmail_to_tom_hanks_on_a/
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 17:112 edits
    Arguing about how good an actor she is, is retarded.

A better question would have been by Trump, why is a woman critiquing me who stood and applauded Roman Polanski, a self confessed child rapist?

I reckon so long as you are politically correct and connected then you can get away with such things, and still have people stand and applaud your work to boot.

But that is the benefit of selling out to the powers that be. If you want to rape children then you can do it with impunity.

What I don't get is why Hollywood actors go to Washington to testify about things, when most of them have next to no education or brains. For example, what do I care what Tom Cruz thinks about climate change when he is nothing more than a mindless tool for Scientology?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 18:06
    Originally posted by FMF
    I disagree. I think she has turned in countless brilliant performances and is arguably the most accomplished actress of her generation, so much so that I don't see how it is possible to "overrate" her, as such.
    The proof of her ability to act, look no futher than "Sophies Choice". Just one among many.
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 18:19
    Originally posted by whodey

A better question would have been by Trump, why is a woman critiquing me who stood and applauded Roman Polanski, a self confessed child rapist?

I reckon so long as you are politically correct and connected then you can get away with such things, and still have people stand and applaud your work to boo ...[text shortened]... m Cruz thinks about climate change when he is nothing more than a mindless tool for Scientology?
    Like Trump's not a rapist also. 😞
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 18:28
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Don't forget narcissistic and a sociopath and a very short attention span and his admission he has read very very few books. Just the man for the job.
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 18:56

I reckon so long as you are politically correct and connected then you can get away with such things, and still have people stand and applaud your work to boo ...[text shortened]... m Cruz thinks about climate change when he is nothing more than a mindless tool for Scientology?
    Dude, I agree with you 100%.

What worries me, though, is that you post word by word what I would
    read on 4chan or the alt-right corner of reddit.

Are you sure you're not a danke meme machine responsible for the
    rarest pepes?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 19:11
    Are you allowed to go to the cinema?
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 19:581 edit
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    I don't recall Trump ever admitting he raped someone, let alone a child, nor do I recall a jury finding him guilty.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 20:01
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Dude, I agree with you 100%.

What worries me, though, is that you post word by word what I would
    read on 4chan or the alt-right corner of reddit.

Are you sure you're not a danke meme machine responsible for the
    rarest pepes?
    If it's the truth, what does it matter where the story came from?

Are you a truth snob?
  13. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 20:03
    I don't recall Trump ever admitting he raped someone, let alone a child, nor do I recall a jury finding him guilty.
    And they never will. Different rules for the rich. Sadly, Trump's "grab 'em by the pussy!" quote is 100% correct. He can and has gotten away with it.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 20:35
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you allowed to go to the cinema?
    Dive,

Good question! I wish I had thought of that one!

-VR
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 20:36
    At least go see DaVincI Code.
    It will take your mind off the shenanigans of the JW cult. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree