1. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    21 Nov '16 22:334 edits
    From NPR's Wait Wait Don't Tell Me

Now, panel, who is going to be appointed to the cabinet, shocking and surprising us all? Roxanne Roberts.

ROXANNE ROBERTS: Trump will elect Dr. Pepper as surgeon general.

ROBERTS: When informed that's not an actual person, the president-elect will tweet, quote, "liberal media also thinks Colonel Sanders unqualified for defense secretary."

PAULA POUNDSTONE: Siegfried and Roy as secretary of pussy-wrangling.

ADAM FELBER: He's going to compel those who crossed him to accept gag appointments. So Ted Cruz will head the Department of the Posterior. Jeb Bush will head the Department of Low Energy. And Chris Christie will be Secretary of Steak.

BILL KURTIS: Well, if any of that happens, panel, we'll ask you about it here on WAIT WAIT... DON'T TELL ME.

And my contribution:

Rudy Giuliani as Secretary of Offense (As in offensive)
    Heidi Klum as Secretary of the Exterior even though she's not a 10 any more.

And Secretary of Defence will be changed to Secretary of Dewall...
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 19:43
    Originally posted by LEUR
    From NPR's Wait Wait Don't Tell Me

Now, panel, who is going to be appointed to the cabinet, shocking and surprising us all? Roxanne Roberts.

ROXANNE ROBERTS: Trump will elect Dr. Pepper as surgeon general.

ROBERTS: When informed that's not an actual person, the president-elect will tweet, quote, "liberal media also thinks Colonel Sanders unqualified ...[text shortened]... she's not a 10 any more.

And Secretary of Defence will be changed to Secretary of Dewall...
    Or Secretary of Dewali....

Hey, Heidi is still a 9.9....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree