1. Joined
    13 Mar '14
    Moves
    20 Mar '14 13:18
    Hey everyone! To those of you who already know me from chess, this won't come as a surprise. I have released my new browser game. It plays sort of like this game being turn based and on a board.

However, it has very different characters and instead of just trying to eliminate players, there are strategic tiles on the board that gain you points. You win by getting the most points. I think everyone here who likes chess but also likes fantasy themes, would love this game.

I could really use all the players I could get to help get it started. Please come check it out and play a couple games with me. I would really really appreciate it.

www.bonelands.com
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    20 Mar '14 13:25
    Originally posted by ccowan
    Hey everyone! To those of you who already know me from chess, this won't come as a surprise. I have released my new browser game. It plays sort of like this game being turn based and on a board.

However, it has very different characters and instead of just trying to eliminate players, there are strategic tiles on the board that gain you points. You win by ...[text shortened]... t out and play a couple games with me. I would really really appreciate it.

www.bonelands.com
    You should add a pic of the gameboard to the website so I can see if it's something I'd be interested in.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 Mar '14 13:59
    Originally posted by darvlay
    You should add a pic of the gameboard to the website so I can see if it's something I'd be interested in.
    indeed
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Mar '14 19:57
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Or some breasts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree