1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '23 18:51
    Example

Very Rusty
    “Live with it gooster, I am not going to allow you to cherry pick parts of what someone said to you, got it??? 🙂 😛

-VR”

Turns nicely into:
    “Live with parts of someone”
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '23 18:531 edit
    Yesterday I played chess at red hot pawn and got beaten by a superior player who messaged me about their donkey’s sick foal which was being taken to the knackers yard in a huge truck tomorrow.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Mar '23 19:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    14 Mar '23 19:12
    @divegeester said
    Yesterday I played chess at red hot pawn and got beaten by a superior player who messaged me about their donkey’s sick foal which was being taken to the knackers yard in a huge truck tomorrow.
    Yesterday I played chess and got beaten by a superior donkey.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '23 19:19
    @the-gravedigger said
    Yesterday I played chess and got beaten by a superior donkey.
    Classic! Nice once Gravy.

You need to post a sentence for the next person now.
  6. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    14 Mar '23 19:272 edits
    Last week I went out for a few beers and ended up drunk on a train with people even drunker than me, things got messy when we arrived in Manchester.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Mar '23 20:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    14 Mar '23 21:15
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    No puking and no one was covered in blood. Not everyone who drinks is a Canadian Hill Billy 😉 😛
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    14 Mar '23 21:31
    @divegeester
    _________________________________ IT'S ALL ABOUT ME! ___________________________

The incredible trials and tribulations in the life of incredible @divegeester
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '23 21:33
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @divegeester
    _________________________________ IT'S ALL ABOUT ME! ___________________________

The incredible trials and tribulations in the life of incredible @divegeester
    It’s just a thread idea, take a break from the forums maybe?
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Mar '23 21:351 edit
    @the-gravedigger said
    No puking and no one was covered in blood. Not everyone who drinks is a Canadian Hill Billy 😉 😛
    I wouldn't know t-g I don't drink like you!!! 🙂 What would a Canadian Hill Billy be t-g??? Next Canadian you see in person ask him or even her. 🙂 😛

-VR
  12. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    14 Mar '23 21:53
    @very-rusty said
    What would a Canadian Hill Billy be t-g???

-VR
    A person from rural Canada who's vocabulary is basically limited to "Jesus Christ you wanna go out for a rip and have a dart bud?" Can be easily identified by plaid shirts and jean jackets as well as a baseball cap with some kind of farm equipment or hunting supply store logo on it and wearing work boots literally everywhere. Even to church, or school. Can usually be found telling people about the truck or van or whatever that they have for sale on Kijiji and about the stuff they've found for sale on Kijiji.
    Urban Dictionary.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Mar '23 22:003 edits
    @the-gravedigger said
    A person from rural Canada who's vocabulary is basically limited to "Jesus Christ you wanna go out for a rip and have a dart bud?" Can be easily identified by plaid shirts and jean jackets as well as a baseball cap with some kind of farm equipment or hunting supply store logo on it and wearing work boots literally everywhere. Even to church, or school. Can usually be ...[text shortened]... ey have for sale on Kijiji and about the stuff they've found for sale on Kijiji.
    Urban Dictionary.
    I don't know any such people t-g. Have you personally met them relatives of yours?

I've lived in the City for many decades now. Be proud though of if you happen to be related to some of those people. Hard working and put food on the table for you.

Again next Canadian you meet in person ask them if they happen to be a Hill Billy. 🙂 I believe it is one word Hillbilly, but who am I to correct your vocabulary. 🙂

-VR
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '23 22:221 edit
    @the-gravedigger said
    Last week drunk people arrived in Manchester.
    Yes, they were a bunch of Londoners from Chelsea but inebriated fans from all around the country turn up every weekend to see their teams play in the city.
  15. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    15 Mar '23 02:42
    @fmf said
    Yes, they were a bunch of Londoners from Chelsea but inebriated fans from all around the country turn up every weekend to see their teams play in the city.
    Football fans are alcoholics.

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree