General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    22 Mar '17 18:56
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39351833

    Pretty cool to contact NASA and tell them their data is wrong! 😀


    Apparently the school-boys next project is checking whether or not the Earth is flat.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    22 Mar '17 19:25
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39351833

    Pretty cool to contact NASA and tell them their data is wrong! 😀


    Apparently the school-boys next project is checking whether or not the Earth is flat.
    You like blowing things all out of proportion don't you? Some data points went negative during radiation level measurements which is wrong, should be just zero. Boy, you NAILED them that time.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2365
    22 Mar '17 19:37
    It just goes to show that double checking one's (or in this case, someone else's) work pays off.

    In other news, some previously accepted theories of dinosaur evolution may be under review in light of some reclassification of fossil evidence:

    http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-39305750

    That's science: keep an open mind, look at the data, then look again.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    22 Mar '17 19:38
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You like blowing things all out of proportion don't you? Some data points went negative during radiation level measurements which is wrong, should be just zero. Boy, you NAILED them that time.
    Your ability to engage in light-hearted conversation is duly noted.
    (For the umpteenth time!)

    Now go back to those day-dreams.
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    22 Mar '17 19:40
    Please avoid posting anything about NASA without consulting first
    with sonhouse, RHP's resident astronaut.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    23 Mar '17 07:50
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Please avoid posting anything about NASA without consulting first
    with sonhouse, RHP's resident astronaut.
    Or me, NASA's resident (and currently still unpaid) BS detector.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    23 Mar '17 07:51
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39351833

    Pretty cool to contact NASA and tell them their data is wrong! 😀


    Apparently the school-boys next project is checking whether or not the Earth is flat.
    What number did he dial?
    I keep getting a fax line...
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    25 Mar '17 01:51
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    What number did he dial?
    I keep getting a fax line...
    That's because that's the only number Alex Jones has for NASA.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    25 Mar '17 12:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    That's because that's the only number Alex Jones has for NASA.
    You may be surprised to find out that "Alex Jones" is a shill who is being paid to act as a disinformation agent.
    Little bit of truth, whole lotta lie.
    Unsure the exact angle currently being utilized but he very recently re-reversed his spin on Pizzagate, acknowledging "there is something there."
    Most likely they realize the shipstorm cannot be avoided and are looking to run damage control and manage the direction and extent of the damage.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    25 Mar '17 15:18
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You may be surprised to find out that "Alex Jones" is a shill who is being paid to act as a disinformation agent.
    Little bit of truth, whole lotta lie.
    Unsure the exact angle currently being utilized but he very recently re-reversed his spin on Pizzagate, acknowledging "there is something there."
    Most likely they realize the shipstorm cannot be avoided and are looking to run damage control and manage the direction and extent of the damage.
    Correction: he's backing off, not foraging ahead.
    The rest pretty much stands.
Back to Top