unfairly accused...Ms Beaver

unfairly accused...Ms Beaver

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOM

Moves
23 Dec 14
1 edit

feller ~ re read that exchange yesterday when you accused me of being Blood On The Tracks, and I blew you away. Pouty?? Nope. I am still grinning now. Back of the net!!!!!

Actually, it was totally wasted on a cretin like you. I was hoping to snooker the 'cowboy from hell', who is yet another unfriendly poster, but I think he's a bit smarter than you (not too difficult) and probably did his check on who I was playing.

At least you will know to do that next time

ps ~ why did you accuse me of being a 4th player 'my ration book', yesterday?? I'm not playing him/her, but they dont exist as a player??!!

Moves
23 Dec 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Life On Mars
feller ~ re read that exchange yesterday when you accused me of being Blood On The Tracks, and I blew you away. Pouty?? Nope. I am still grinning now. Back of the net!!!!!

Actually, it was totally wasted on a cretin like you. I was hoping to snooker the 'cowboy from hell', who is yet another unfriendly poster, but I think he's a bit smarter than you ...[text shortened]... layer 'my ration book', yesterday?? I'm not playing him/her, but they dont exist as a player??!!
I suspect are blood on the tracks. If so then you are playing a game against yourself using two identify which is also against the site rules. All your accounts will be banned.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
23 Dec 14

what colour is the air on your planet??

Moves
23 Dec 14

Originally posted by st dominics preview
what colour is the air on your planet??
Stop pouting.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
23 Dec 14

Originally posted by divegeester
I suspect are blood on the tracks. If so then you are playing a game against yourself using two identify which is also against the site rules. All your accounts will be banned.
To formulate a more lucid reply.

I think you meant to say I suspect YOU are BOTT. If so (blah, blah blah). No s*$t Sherlock. But I'm not.

I think you mean 'identities' not 'identify'. Christ. Said you were thick.

YES ~ I DO have 2 'identify'. I am StDR and LOM. Running down LOM.

So far I havent been banned. Do your best ~ I don't give a flying f%$k

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
23 Dec 14

Geester ~ I don't particularly like you, but PLEASE . Stop posting.

Don't know if you've been at the cooking sherry, but each post is a joke.

They are too easy to kick the a%$e out of.

Go to bed

Moves
23 Dec 14
1 edit

Geester ~ I don't particularly like you, but PLEASE . Stop posting.

Don't know if you've been at the cooking sherry, but each post is a joke.

They are too easy to kick the a%$e out of.

Go to bed
I find it interesting to see how your prepubescent personality is gradually revealing itself as you implode. I few pages back you were commenting on how aggressive this forum seemed and now look at you, a 3a nit-wit throwing insults around.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Dec 14

"Make it so, Number One."

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
23 Dec 14
2 edits

Geester ~ I find nothing in you 'interesting'. You should get out more

Suzianne ~ he only 'suspects'. Despite overwhelming evidence that I am not BOTT he still harps on that he 'suspects' that I am. Any evidence is sadly lacking, because there isnt any. sad, really. I have argued him into the ground

Is he a moderator on RHP whom I have upset?? Oh dear. Really worried

(edited to spell lady's name correctly)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Dec 14

do you have two accounts on this website? If so one of them has to be retired immediately or admin can and will remove you.

rc

Moves
24 Dec 14

Geester ~ I find nothing in you 'interesting'. You should get out more

Suzianne ~ he only 'suspects'. Despite overwhelming evidence that I am not BOTT he still harps on that he 'suspects' that I am. Any evidence is sadly lacking, because there isnt any. sad, really. I have argued him into the ground

Is he a moderator on RHP whom I have upset?? Oh dear. Really worried

(edited to spell lady's name correctly)
tiresome, isn't he.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
25 Dec 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
tiresome, isn't he.
and she is.

Moves
26 Dec 14
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
tiresome, isn't he.
I see you're back posting but have completely avoided the "beauroberts" debacle in the Spirituality forum. I guess you are building your self up.

LOM

Moves
26 Dec 14
1 edit

I find it interesting to see how your prepubescent personality is gradually revealing itself as you implode.
Geester ~ you think I'm unravelling?? I'm a frayed knot

Silver something ~ as far as I can see, you cannot make a person on here 'disappear'. I hadnt used LOM for 2 years , but then resurrected him. All that I can say is I am playing 4 nice people as 'Mars'. I will finish those games, then not take on any

Robbie ~ you posted that at 20 to midnight on Xmas Eve!! Rearrange these words 'get life a'

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
26 Dec 14
2 edits

Originally posted by Life On Mars

Silver something ~ as far as I can see, you cannot make a person on here 'disappear'. I hadnt used LOM for 2 years , but then resurrected him. All that I can say is I am playing 4 nice people as 'Mars'. I will finish those games, then not take on any

Robbie ~ you posted that at 20 to midnight on Xmas Eve!! Rearrange these words 'get life a'
Okay that's the last straw buddy, I'LL do the horrible horrible HORRIBLE puns here. Get better material or wait until I go

Silver something ~ as far as I can see, you cannot make a person on here 'disappear'.
Just wait and see what transpires, you're very nearsighted.

Great, now that Rob has a life, you try rearranging these words- "Rules by the play." And if you're Yoda, no rearranging necessary.