1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 00:41
    Republicans revenge for democrats electing Obama.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 00:551 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Result of a gross lack of statesmanship and reasonable compromise on an item by item deliberation. No household budget is made or implemented it its totality; we to it line item by line item, carefully prioritized. Why? Because short term family income is usually fixed and because it's illegal to counterfeit currency. Neither political party comes away without blame.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 00:581 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Result of a gross lack of statesmanship and reasonable compromise on an item by item deliberation. No household budget is made or implemented it its totality; we to it line item by line item, carefully prioritized. Why? Because short term family income is usually fixed and because it's illegal to counterfeit currency. Neither political party comes away without blame.
    You notice those in congress are still collecting THEIR paychecks while a million workers are getting shafted.

The thing that REALLY sucks in all this is Obamacare was originally a republican initiative and now that it is being pushed by democrats its a pariah legislation. I keep seeing these republican commentators saying 'the people don't want Obamacare' which is total BULLSHYTE. At least 20 million people have ZERO heath care but the republicans could care less. This is 100% wrong. Republicans care about one thing and one thing only: Serving their big business masters.
  4. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 01:33
    The thing that REALLY sucks in all this is Obamacare was originally a republican initiative and now that it is being pushed by democrats its a pariah legislation. I keep seeing these republican commentators saying 'the people don't want Obamacare' which is total BULLSHYTE. At least 20 million people have ZERO heath care but the republicans could care less. Thi ...[text shortened]... wrong. Republicans care about one thing and one thing only: Serving their big business masters.[/b]
    Both parties are serving their big business masters. All those subsidies which the gov will pay to insurance companies will cost trillions. Just where will those trillions come from? Wait, I hear a bell tolling.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 01:35
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Both parties are serving their big business masters. All those subsidies which the gov will pay to insurance companies will cost trillions. Just where will those trillions come from? Wait, I hear a bell tolling.
    Look North.😀
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 01:40
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Look North.😀
    http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/robin-williams-canada-is-like-a-nice-apartment-over-a-meth-lab.jpg
  7. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 02:27
    Look North.😀
    I am. 🙂
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 07:46
    This thread belongs to "Debates".
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 11:08
    I am. 🙂
    Come on up. We've accepted you before.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 21:272 edits
    Come on up. We've accepted you before.
    I saw a cowboy movie about a Texas Ranger that went up to Canada to catch a criminal, it was quite awesome if my memory serves me well. You should all come back to Moms house, the UK! we never stopped loving you despite your rebellious behaviour!
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 22:03
    You notice those in congress are still collecting THEIR paychecks while a million workers are getting shafted.

The thing that REALLY sucks in all this is Obamacare was originally a republican initiative and now that it is being pushed by democrats its a pariah legislation. I keep seeing these republican commentators saying 'the people don't want Obamacar ...[text shortened]... wrong. Republicans care about one thing and one thing only: Serving their big business masters.
    What if this massive and unwieldy government healthcare coverage wasn't mandated but optional? Also, is it really affordable if deductibles are thousands of dollars more than an individual or family's medical expense budget can absorb? Often with contractual agreements and major welfare legislation, the Big Print gives while the fine print takes away.
  12. In your face
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 22:22
    We manage in the UK. People complain that it's pretty shoddy at times but the idealism is there; 'Access to free health care for all', and it works. Just means people paying a bit more tax. And if you want better health care than that you can just go private.

Don't you think it's shocking that people are left to die because they can't afford to live? Crazy!
  13. In your face
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 22:25
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    This thread belongs to "Debates".
    Oh no it does.
  14. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    05 Oct '13 02:34
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1013558_10201736834694390_635870737_n.jpg
  15. In your face
    Moves
    05 Oct '13 08:03
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1013558_10201736834694390_635870737_n.jpg
    😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree